Season 2 Bloopers

NavyWritter25 and Stars_921 , Welcome back to Season 2 of the story, Modern Warships in Azur Lane, here are the bloopers! Here we go!

[Blooper #1.]

At the World Trade Center Complex...

In the Top of the World Indoor Observation Deck in the South Tower

So, Peter Strasser, Prinz Eugen, Bismarck and Admiral Nimitz are at the Indoor observation deck of the South Tower.

Nimitz: "This is the Top of the World Indoor Observatories. Perfect for, umm..."

Bismarck: "What?"

Nimitz: "I think I forgot the line again."

And the realization has kicked in as Admiral Nimitz had forgotten his lines again, and soon, Peter Strasser, Bismarck and Prinz Eugen bursts out laughing, while everyone at the indoor observatory were trying not to laugh.

Bismarck/Prinz Eugen/Peter Strasser: *Laughs*

[Blooper #2.]

At the World Trade Center Complex...

So, right now Admiral Kuznetsov (In his human form), and Sergei Kirov (RF Kirov's human form), can be seen walking around the Austin J. Tobin Plaza, and all of a sudden, they bumped into Bismarck, Prinz Eugen and Peter Strasser.

Bismarck: "Well, hello there."

Adm. Kuznetsov: "Oh, it's you."

Peter Strasser: "Once again, we are sorry about attacking the Northern Parliament base."

Then, Admiral Nimitz, now in his human form, stepped in.

Nimitz: "Yes, yes, I know, I know, I forgive you all, just, don't do it again."

Kirov(M): "So, who are they?"

Nimitz: "Alright, so, it appears that at the middle is Bismarck, on my left side is Prinz Eugen, and on my right side is Peter Strasser.

Peter/Bismarck/Eugen: "Guten tag!"

Then, there was a deathly silence. And Sergei Kirov had a PTSD expression on his face.

Kirov(M): "No. No. It can't be them..."

Peter Strasser: "Is there something wrong?"

And the camera zooms out, only focusing on the Twin Towers in the distance.

Kirov(M): "NAZIIIIIIIIIIS!!!"

The camera then zooms back in to Bismarck, Eugen and Peter Strasser, who are now shocked due to the fact that he screamed so loud that, even the Twin Towers and the World Trade Center 8 Building can hear him as the loudspeakers turned on!

WTC#1(Loudspeaker): *Tries to hold his laugh*

WTC#2: "Nazis." *Laughs*

WTC#8: "Yeah." *Wheezing Laugh*

Bismarck: "Oh my god, not you too!"

Prinz Eugen: *Giggles*

Nimitz/Kuznetsov/Kirov(M): *Laughs out loud!*

[Blooper #3.]

So, Doris Miller, Mr. Zumwalt and Peter Strasser are seen, debating.

Zumwalt: "This entire debate is a joke! This entire crowd is a jok-

Miller: "ZUMWALT! ZUMWALT! Zumwalt? I will not be talked down to! By a man who failed to be a Senator!"

Then, the crowds of fighter jets bursts out laughing, while Mr. Zumwalt and Peter Strasser were looking at Doris Miller, trying not to laugh.

Zumwalt: "What?"

Miller: *Bursts out Laughing!*

[End of Bloopers.]

Okay! That is all for the bloopers! If ya enjoy it! Leave a comment down below! And as always! Happy Holidays, and Merry Christmas!

End...