Chapter 3

Enty: "You! What are you doing here?!"

Yamato: "Relax, I am not here to hurt you or anyone, right Belfast?"

Belfast: "Yes, and wait, how did you know my name?"

Yamato: "Just reading Chester's mind."

Then, Hornet approaches Admiral Burke.

Hornet: "Excuse me mister, who are you?"

Arleigh Burke: "Howdy, it's me, USS Arleigh Burke, lead ship of the Arleigh Burke-class destroyers, so, would you mind introducing yourself? Pardner?"

Hornet: "USS Hornet, third ship of the Yorktown-class aircraft carrier."

Nimitz: "In case if you do not know who I am, I am the USS Nimitz, lead ship of the Nimitz-class nuclear-powered aircraft carrier."

Adm. Kuznetsov: "RF Admiral Kuznetsov, lead ship of the Kuznetsov-class aircraft carrier, and the battlecruiser on my right is the RF Admiral Nakhimov."

Adm. Nakhimov: "I am one of those nuclear-powered Kirov-class battlecruisers, beside Admiral Kuznetsov is Pyotr Velikiy."

Pyotr Velikiy: "Aye."

Zumwalt: "Hey Hornet."

Hornet: "What?"

Zumwalt: "It's me, USS Zumwalt, the lead ship of mah class, the Zumwalt-class destroyers, I have stealth capabilities that makes me invisible to radar! The enemies will never see me coming."

Hornet: "So, USS huh? You must be a Eagle Union ship!"

Zumwalt: "Wait, what does Eagle Union mean? Is it the United States in your world?"

Hornet: "Yep!"

Zumwalt: "Yeah, back in mah world, we are from the U.S Navy! And how do we get those advanced technologies?"

Then the AH-64 Apache helicopter starts it's engine and took off from Arleigh Burke's helipad.

AH-64: "Well, it's simple! We stole it! Hah!"

Hornet: "Woah, what is that flying machine?"

Arleigh Burke: "A helicopter, designed for recon, offensive and search and rescue purposes!"

AH-64: "Well, if you excuse me, I'm just gonna take a nap at mah helipad."

And the AH-64 Apache helicopter landed on Arleigh Burke's helipad.

Then all of a sudden, a AP Shell flies towards the Japanese battleship, but luckily it ricochets off his side of the hull and hits the water, causing him to yelp in pain.

Yamato: "AAAARRGH!!! What the?!"

Meanwhile on Yamato's helipad...

RAH-66, who was relaxing on the helipad, hears a ricochet noise.

RAH-66: "AHH!!! What on earth was that?"

Meanwhile...

The Japanese then turns around and sees the Main Royal Navy Fleet firing at the Japanese, but luckily, the USS Nimitz, sails past him, turns to the left and proceeds to tank all of the shots, cause AP Shells and HE Shells from those World War 2 ships are not effective against modern day warships, like aircraft carriers that has a armour of a battleship cause Fleet Admiral Chester Nimitz has a heavily-armoured hull and a heavily-armoured flight deck!

Nimitz: "Nikolai, Pavel, Peter, Burke, Yamato and Elmo, stay behind me and follow me in a straight line!"

Kuznetsov/Nakhimov/Velikiy/Burke/Yamato/Zumwalt: "Wilco!"