Chapter 4

Timeskip...

Meanwhile in the royal garden...

Hood, Illustrious, Wales, Unicorn, Belfast, Warspite and Queen Elizabeth can be seen in the royal garden. Hood can be seen sipping her tea.

Elizabeth: "I already know what you want from me."

Queen Elizabeth proceeds to take a bite from a food.

Elizabeth: "Is this a issue in the Eagle Union territory? It is rather inappropriate to not say it."

Wales: "Right."

Unicorn: "But the USS Nimitz saved me, do we need someone stronger on our side."

Illustrious: "Unicorn is right, we'll need his strength, even in the many battles that lie ahead. We must not allow him to perish here."

Hood: "You're determined aren't you? May I ask why?"

Illustrious: "It is the holy light showing me the way!"

Hood giggles while Queen Elizabeth was stunned.

Warspite: "Are you honestly dragging out this rubbish again?"

Hood: "The last thing that I would do is to underestimate her, risky don't you think?"

Wales: "Even if he is viewed as a mere fighting force, the USS Nimitz is the key factor for us, which is why must not forget the issues. We cannot ignore them."

Elizabeth: "I love the perspective of yours, Warspite."

Warspite: "But I trust in your judgement, your majesty."

Elizabeth: "Well in that case, I will leave the judgement up to me! Mr Nimitz, let's see what kind of ship you really are."

Elizabeth: "Bel!"

Belfast: "As you wish, your majesty."

Meanwhile at the port...

Nimitz and Enterprise can be seen standing beside each other on the flight deck of the USS Enterprise (CV-6).

Nimitz: "You should not push yourself to the limits Enterprise."

Enty: "We are weapons of war, our purpose is to fight."

Nimitz: "You are a warship, but in a human form. You have to understand that you have a limit. Listen, do you know who was the Commander of the Pacific Fleet?"

Then suddenly, Enterprise started having flashback when she was once in her ship form, Admiral Nimitz (Human Form) can be seen standing beside the USS Enterprise, which was moored at the port. And soon the flashback fades away.

Enty: "It was you, wasn't it?"

Nimitz: "Yes indeed! I am the one who commanded the fleet when I was once a human being, Grey Ghost."

Enty: "Wait! How did you know my nickname?"

Nimitz: "The way I see it Enterprise, you are the most decorated ship in the history books, after all, you kept pushing even in a damaged state."

Enty: "Then what happened to me and my sisters?"

Nimitz: "I hate to break it to you, but, your sisters are long gone, and you were scrapped."

Enterprise, upon hearing the bad news, was shocked and devastated! Tears started welling up in her eyes as she was on the verge of crying when Admiral Nimitz wiped off the tears.

Nimitz: "But don't worry though, I would do everything I can to make sure it does not happen! Come here Enterprise."

And soon Admiral Nimitz started reverting to his original human self and Enterprise hugs him and he hugged back. After 10 seconds, they separated from the hug and Admiral Nimitz reverted back to his permanent ship form.

Meanwhile at the Ironblood territory...

Novorossiysk: "I should be the one asking you all that, state your name."

Roon: "Heavy cruiser KMS Roon!"

Peter Strasser: "I am Peter Strasser, Graf Zeppelin-class aircraft carrier."

Tirpitz: "Tirpitz, Bismarck-class battleship."

Meanwhile at the rogue carrier's flight deck...

A Kamov KA-52 Alligator helicopter and a Yakolev YAK-38 fighter jet can be seen standing on the flight deck, discussing about whether they can trust the Ironblood faction.

Alligator: "Can we trust the Germans?"

YAK-38: "I am not sure comrade, according to the history books it appears that they betrayed us and decided to attack our motherland, Mother Russia."

And the duo then proceeds to head back to the aircraft hangar deck.

Meanwhile...

Odin: "Odin-class battlecruiser KMS Odin."

Prinz Heinrich: "I am the armored ship Prinz Heinrich."

Graf Zeppelin: "I am Graf Zeppelin, Graf Zeppelin-class aircraft carrier."

Admiral Graf Spee: "I am Graf Spee, Deutschland-class armored cruiser."

Deutschland: "I am Deutschland, lead ship of the Deutschland-class armored cruiser, now who are you lowly animal?!"

Novorossiysk: "RF Novorossiysk, Kiev-class aircraft carrying cruiser. Now that I have introduced myself, lower your guns!"

But however, the Patrol Fleet shipgirls still pointed their weapons at the Russian aircraft carrier.

Tirpitz: "Nein!"

Novorossiysk: "Do not test me, I am a aircraft carrier that is armed with missiles and advanced equipment, just like your faction!"

Prinz Heinrich: "Wait! You have Ironblood technology!?"

Novorossiysk then approaches Prinz Heinrich, he summons a cigar and a matchstick and he strikes the match using her clothing, but tries to not burn her, and he lights the Cuban Cigar.

Novrossiysk: "Yes comrade. Now lay your weapons down."

They then lowered their weapons.

At Novorossiysk's hangar deck...

YAK-38 fires his missile at the MiG-29K, which hits him and explodes, killing the MiG instantly.

YAK-38: "You are dead, not big soup rice, soup rice big not, ecir puos gib ton."

(A/N: Ecir puos gib ton is not big soup rice, but in backwards.)

Meanwhile...

Novorossiysk: "Do you all know why I am here for?"

Roon: "You wanted to sink all of us!"

The RF Novorossiysk started rushing towards her and slapped her right in the face.

Roon: "OWW!!!"

Novorossiysk: "No you imbecile! I am here to secure an alliance with your faction."

Tirpitz: "And why should we want to ally with you?"

Novorossiysk: "Well, it is simple, I am here to assassinate Admiral Nimitz and his comrades. Why? Cause they destroyed me back in my video game world."

Tirpitz: "Well, then let's bring you to Lady Bismarck."

Novorossiysk: "Да! Bring me to her."

Tirpitz: "Jawohl."

[Insert music here.]

And suddenly, lightning strikes, followed by the thunder.

Novorossiysk: "After you."

And soon, the RF Novorossiysk, along with the Ironblood Patrol Fleet, heads to the Ironblood base.

To be continued...

What do you think lads?