Meet the Sorcerer

[Insert Music Here.]

[Play it all the way. Best played with headphones on.]

At the Meeting and Banquet Rooms in the North Tower...

So, Admiral Kuznetsov, Mr. Zumwalt and USS Ohio (Human Form is TF2 Scout), are seen sitting around the meeting table.

Adm. Kuznetsov: "I fear no Warships, but that Sorcerer, he scares me."

[Flashback.]

The IJN Yamato is seen punching Arbiter III right in the face before grabbing her by the throat and absorbing her soul.

Arbiter: "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

And then, he lets go of the Arbiter's decayed corpse and the corpse fell into the ocean. Dead.

Yamato: "Your soul is mine!"

After that Yamato took the form of the Arbiter herself. Arbiter looks at the camera and grinned.

[End of Flashback.]

Ohio: "No! We ain't talkin' about that freak? Right? He's not here? Is he? How do I get this f**king thing off?!"

Zumwalt: "One shudders to know what inhuman thoughts lie behind that citadel."

[Flashback.]

Zumwalt(Narrating): "What dreams of chronic and unsustained cruelty."

In the flashback, the Sirens were burned alive by the IJN Yamato as they screamed in agonizing pain. A horrifying sight to behold.

Yamato: "Goodbye, Sirens, I will see you all in the Abyss! Haahaahahaha!"

Then Tester tries to charge at him, but he quickly shapeshifted into his human form (Isoroku Yamamoto) and then, he stabs her with the claws with the clamps that wrapped around his arms. The sharp blades stabbed her in the throat, severing her vocal chords. Then, he took out a mysterious elixir and uncorked it before pouring the liquid right down into her mouth. Then, he released her and out comes her yellow blood and the liquid, which will slowly incinerate her body. Then, he slashed open her stomach, spilling her guts out along with the liquid and soon, her body sinks into the liquid, incinerating her and reducing her into bones. While the remaining Sirens retreated in terror.

Observer: "HELP!!!"

And then, Yamamoto reverts back to his Super Battleship form and fires flaming skull projectiles at Observer Alpha, which exploded her body upon hitting her. And you all can see her body parts flying around everywhere while yellow blood spills all over the place as the IJN Yamato laughed like Shang Tsung from the video game, Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate.

Yamato: *Laughs*

[Flashback Ends.]

Then suddenly, Henry T. Elrod barges into the room.

Elrod: "SO DID YOU HEAR ABOUT LINDSAY LOHAN, YOU STUPID F****!"

And suddenly, empty glass bottles starts hitting him as he blocks them.

Elrod: "C'mon! C'mon! C'mon! C'mon!"

Then Lindsay Lohan tries to tackle him, but Elrod manages to shove her.

Lindsay Lohan: "Son of a- AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

[Insert sound here.]

[Play it without headphones.]

[Scene cut.]

[Fast Forward to September 10, 1942. At 9:00 P.M.]

At the World Trade Center Complex...

[Insert Music Here

[Insert Music Here.]

[Play it with head phones on at 0:59.]

[Note that this ending is brought to you by the light show at the World Trade Center Complex, on September 10, 1942, before the 9/11 incident happened.]

The interior lights of the Twin Towers, World Trade Center 8 and 9 World Trade Center turned on as they synchronize with the music. While the shipgirls cheered on.

WTC#1/WTC#2/WTC#8/WTC#9: "'Cause I can't get it out of my heeaaad. No, I can't shake this feelin' that crawls in my bed. I tried to hide it, but I know you know mee. I tried to fight it, but I'd rather be free. Oh, oh."

End of Meet the Sorcerer...

What do ya think?