Chapter 17: Season 1 Finale

Meanwhile...

The USS Ohio resurfaced.

Ohio: "Someone stop that frickin' ship! Along with that frickin' Kitsune! Go! Go! Go!"

Then, the USS Ohio tries to fire a torpedo at the Orochi, but as the torpedo hits the ship, it exploded, but, it only struck it's forcefield!

Ohio: "Ohh god dammit!"

Meanwhile...

Timeskip...

Okay, as we can see, there is a Siren fleet escorting the Orochi, as it is making it's way to the Pacific Ocean. So, Kaga was standin' on the frickin' deck of the Orochi.

Tester: "We've successfully lost the Sakura Empire fleet, it appears that they are too confused to put up a fight, we are close now."

And it appears that Observer Alpha has generated a black cube, again, cause the mental cubes that are stolen by Azur Lane are destroyed by the President, John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Tester: "I have to say that this was quite a magnificent scheme."

Observer Alpha: "Well, of course. Battles are manifestations of will, it's not just power that drives them and gives them strength."

Tester: "You know, it's difficult to understand you when you act political like that."

And then, Observer Alpha proceeds to activate the mental cube, which shines brightly.

Observer: "Now, we begin, time to state an encore of the past, or, prehaps, the calculation for the future!"

And the purple neon lights shines brightly, reflecting the light beams. While Kaga was covering her eyes to avoid being blinded by the light. The mental cube disappears. Then a beam of purple neon light starts touching the Orochi, causing it to glow purple, somehow reminding me of William Afton. The light was replaced with flames. Indicating that Observer Alpha is reviving Akagi! Back from the depths of the abyss! So, as the purple light and all the stuff clears off along with the flames, it appears that the flames reveal Akagi! Back again once more, holding a fox mask, right infront of Kaga's very eyes!

Kaga: "My sister."

So, Akagi removed her fox mask, revealing her face infront of her. And the flames surrounding her disappears.

Kaga: "Akagi! My dear sister!"

Kaga approaches her and hugs her.

Kaga: "I'm so glad that you're alive!"

Akagi: "Yes, as the gods intended."

And the two of them separated from the hug.

Akagi: "Look Kaga, this is it, the power of the Orochi, desired for so long."

And then, the Orochi has fired the Fritz X missile!

Meanwhile...

It appears that the Cleveland sisters and the Royal Navy shipgirls are in this one room at the base.

Cleveland: "W-What is this?"

Columbia: "It's obviously gonna be a Siren attack."

Cleveland: "But why targeting a deserted island?"

Elizabeth: "Prehaps they are taunting us, they've underestimated our power."

Hood: "Indeed, your majesty, but this could be a test. And if they used whatever they have, they could strike this base."

Hornet: "And, kaboom. We're toasted for sure."

Helena: "I think this might be what did it, a few hours before the island was vaporized, a huge unknown vessel took off from the coasts of the Sakura Empire, it's destination is unkown."