Chapter 7

Ohio: "I am the USS Ohio, lead boat of the Ohio-class submarines, and you are?"

Brandenburg: "FGS Brandenburg. Lead ship of the Brandenburg-class frigate."

And soon the USS Ohio, receives a blip from his radar.

Ohio: "That must be one of our allies. MEDIC!!!"

Brandenburg: "Yes?"

Ohio: "Come on! This way! Go! Go! Go!"

Brandenburg: "Jawohl!"

And soon, the two of them heads to the ruins.

Meanwhile with Admiral Nimitz and the fleet...

Nimitz: "Aye look, my radar's blipping, it appears we have a nuclear-powered submarine and herr doktor!"

Meanwhile at the Azur Lane base...

Arleigh Burke: "Everyone, I reckon we should get to the ruins."

Adm. Nakhimov: "Да!"

Hornet: "Right then."

And soon, the fleet set sail along with the Azur Lane fleet to the ruins.

At the ruins...

Timeskip...

Right now we can see a fleet of Siren ships surrounding the ruined city, which was once inhabited by humans. So, two Mitsubishi A-6M Zero fighter aircrafts can be seen searching for the two maids and the repair ship. And Sheffield, can be seen peeking out of the derelict building. And, a Sakura Empire battleship is passing by the ruins. While Admiral Nimitz, Mr Duncan and Yamato AEGIS are hiding somewhere in the fog.

Yamashiro: "Got you now!"

Then all of a sudden she lost her grip as her grip started slipping and she fell from the pole of her ship and landed onto the crow's nest. On her bum!

Yamashiro: "Ouchie!"

So, on the other hand, Sheffield is on the run, trying to stay out of the eyes of the enemy A-6M fighter aircraft.

Meanwhile...

The two red scrolls can be seen hovering beside Zuikaku as they are glowing fiery orange. While the rest are on the deck.

At the ruined room of a building...

So, hear me out lads, right now, we can see the repair ship inspecting the mysterious black cube.

Akashi: "Hmmm... ...what a mystery."

Edinburgh: "You actually meant that you have never seen this black cube before? Is this Sakura Empire's secret weapon."

Akashi: "How would I know about these stuff? I am just a lowly repair ship, remember?"

And all of a sudden she received flashbacks and started panicking all of a sudden.

Akashi: "Maybe they might have got it secretly from the sirens! And if they did, it must have been some serious bad news! I'm so afraid!" *Cries*

Sheffield has jumped into the broken window of the derelict building.

Sheffield: "Hello, I have returned."

Edinburgh then turns around and walks up to her.

Edinburgh: "Welcome back Sheffield. So, how did it go?"

Sheffield: "Scout planes are still patrolling the area, it's safe to assume that they have identified us. They know that we are hiding here."

Edinburgh: "Ohh no what are we going to do!?"