Chapter 2

At the 1st Carrier Division...

Akagi can be seen treating her sister's wounds.

Akagi: "There we go, just hold still."

Kaga: "But why are you so close sister?"

Akagi: "You got a cut on your face too."

Kaga: "It's just a minor injury."

Akagi: "No it's not, a scar on your face would have been a tragedy."

Akagi proceeds to lick the cut wound on her sister's face.

Akagi: *giggles* "You should learn to take care of yourself, if something were to happen to you, I would be really sad."

Kaga: "My deepest apologies, dear sister. But this body isn-

Akagi places her index finger onto Kaga's lips to silence her.

Akagi: "I understand, but we are as close as actual sisters and elder sisters always love their siblings deeply." *giggles*

Then, Kaga hears a clank coming from above, she jumps and turns around, only to see Prinz Eugen with her shark riggings, standing on the mast and looking at her.

Kaga: "What do you want?"

Prinz Eugen: "Well first, I want you to stop glaring at me, we are allies. You are part of the Sakura Empire und I am from the Ironblood."

Then Prinz Eugen jumps off from the mast and lands on the carrier deck, without a scratch and approaches them.

Prinz Eugen: "Right?"

Akagi: "Absolutely, we are all very fortunate to have the same goals and ideals, everything we do is to ensure victory for the Red Axis."

Prinz Eugen: "Right, like the way you control the siren ships, that was quite impressive, even if they were merely mass production models, or that's part of the achievement. Ja?"

Akagi: "Everything that happens is heaven's will."

Prinz Eugen: "But yet you are still being quite cautious, I am confused as to why you did not blow up that base? Did that scratch on your sister's face frightened you?" *giggles*

Prinz Eugen proceeds to eat a bit of the food while Kaga, who was now agitated, tries to approach her, but Akagi stopped her.

Akagi: "Oh goodness no, a face that I love could never frighten me, they need to be teased a bit more." *giggles*

Akagi: "Those technologically advanced ships are powerful, you would be foolish enough to underestimate them."

Prinz Eugen: "Was?"

Then suddenly, a red scroll flies towards Akagi.

Zuikaku: "My elders, I found them, a detached force."

Kaga: "It's just as Ayanami reported."

Akagi: "Alright 5th Division, they're yours, I know you are still new but this is not a difficult job, copy?"

Zuikaku: "Understood!"

The red scroll bursts into flames and disappears.

Akagi: "Good, moving on. I have a request, Prinz Eugen, famed warrior of Ironblood."

Kaga: "The 5th Carrier Division found leftovers, we should not let them go."

Akagi: "I am so embarrassed to admit this, but I worry about my juniors daily. If they just have Ironblood support on their side, I felt that I am secure about their endeavours."