Chapter 11 Part 3

[Welp lads, there goes the U.S-Russian Fleet Bio, all of my effort wasted. Welp, continuing on!]

Meanwhile at the Azur Lane Base...

[Ignore the buildings in the background, just focus on the two skyscrapers

[Ignore the buildings in the background, just focus on the two skyscrapers.]

It seems that all of the 5 buildings of the complex has been completed. But except for the two identical skyscrapers which is 70% complete. New Jersey, again, passes by and gazes upon the two towers.

New Jersey: "Wow, this two buildings are so tall!"

The Mack Granite Cement Truck, then stops to look at her.

Mack Wilson: "Pretty tall isn't it? These two skyscrapers are going to be the main buildings, the entire complex is not open yet, after the war is over, this is where we will commence the grand opening of the complex."

New Jersey: "Oh boy! I cannot wait for this complex to open!"

Mack Wilson: "Yeah, pardner, I know, I know."

[A/N: I purposefully set the stage for a 9/11 attack in Azur Lane, cause I put the World Trade Center into the story.]

Meanwhile...

The fleet is sailing to Midway.

Helena: "I still cannot hear anything. My radar is all messed up, it's been a while now. I hope that it's not a bad omen."

Massachusetts: "Not good, I have a bad feeling about this one."

Meanwhile...

Observer: "It's finally ready for you, Akagi. I have set it up perfectly, it's in your hands now."

Akagi: "Oh heavenly wind, close off the passageway that winds within the clouds, keep those heavenly maidens still. For they must remain on earth."

Meanwhile...

A storm looms over the fleet, right now Javelin slipped and fell back but just as she was about to fall into the sea, she was caught by Laffey.

Laffey: "Are you okay?"

Kennedy: "This ain't good."

And all of a sudden, red lightning sparks starts striking. Teleporting the fleet, alongside with Sergey Kirov, Admiral Nimitz, Willard Rockwell, Jack Northrop, President George Herbert Walker Bush, USS Los Angeles, USS Miami, Charles De Gaulle and Mick Mundy, into the Mirror Sea. With purple skies.

At the Mysterious World...

Cleveland: "Woah, I don't know where we were."

Montpelier: "Look over there big sis!"

The fleet looks to see Siren ships emerging from the portal!

Ohio: "Okay, this does not look good here, umm."