Bio: The Blind Japanese Battleship

Name: A-150

Classification: Battleship

Hull Number: [REDACTED]

Appearance:

Max Speed: Unknown (Possibly 30 Knots)

Armaments:

8 x 45 Caliber (51 cm) guns in four twin turrets and large numbers of 65 caliber (10 cm, 3.9 inch) Type 98 dual-purpose guns.

Armor:

Side Belt: Possibly 45.7 cm (18 inch).

Turret: 80 cm (31 inch) (face); 29.5 cm (11.6 inch) (roof).

Abilities:

Spiritual Sight: Allows this battleship to see in a spiritual realm, even though the battleship is blind on the outside.

Telekinesis: The battleship could control the movement of the katana with his mind and anchors, which are his pair of 'hands'.

Backstory: In an alternative reality, where ships have souls within and could take on a human form and still retain their ship form and have a selected gender. He was built by both Yokosuka Naval Arsenal and Kure Naval Arsenal during the mid 1940s. He was launched and commissioned into the Imperial Japanese Navy. But however. In 1945, he was sent into a combat mission, codenamed, Operation Ten-Go. When, during his duel against the USS Essex, A-150, who was in his human form, was tackled down by Essex, who was in her human form. Then, she pulled out a pair of knives and proceeds to use two knives of the same design to stab him in his eyes, gouging his eyes out and permanently blinding him as he screamed in anguish and pain. Then, he passed out from his pain and a repair ship had found his body lying on the ocean, unconscious. After the war. He had survived. But was lucky to be kept alive as the rewritten constituition allowed Japan to build aircraft carriers and keep battleships, cruisers and destroyers, which have survived the war. But at the cost of his eyesight. Nowadays, he was left, wandering aimlessly in the oceans until he found a sword, which regained his eyesight, but it allowed him to see through the spirit realm, allowing him to detect enemies. It also granted him immunity to AP-Shells and Explosives and it allowed him to mentally control the sword even though he was not holding it with his pair of 'Hands'. However, he is still blind on the outside, even though in his ship form, he was repaired.

[A/N: Note that in his human form, he takes the form of a 24 year old Japanese man, donning a Imperial Japanese Army Uniform. He is armed with a Katana, which is his family blade. But however, since his eyes are gouged out, he wore a black blindfold.]

End of Bio...