Author's Note

So, viewers, have you not noticed, that, in the Season 2 Finale Part 2 + End Credits chapter, when the Battleship A-150, tries to finish of Purifier, he does, this. Here's a example.

[Insert Footage Example Here.]

[Start at 0:16.]

Now, ya see, ya see what happened to Sindel? Well, that, is what actually happened to Purifier. And this scene in the second part of the Season 2 Finale of my story, is exactly what happened in the footage. Here is the scene.

[Scene time!]

Meanwhile...

So, A-150 uses his telekinetic powers to finish off Purifier, who was on the verge of passing out. So, the invisible force first took hold of the sword and impales her in her stomach.

Purifier: "AAH!!!"

Then, the sword proceeds to make a Sushi out of Purifier by slashing her over and over again as she screamed in pain while the blind Swordsman uses his index finger move the blade of his sword around. After he's done, he takes the sword out of her body before impaling it's blade onto Purifier's head, killing her.

A-150: "You've shamed your ancestors!"

And finally, he takes the sword out of her head and he sheathes his sword.

[End.]

Welp, here you have it. My note. Ending recording.

End of Author's note.

What do ya think? Viewers, and, NavyWritter25?