Extra Chapter 3: To the Desert!

At the World Trade Center Complex...

At the Plaza...

Northrop: "So, we're voting on another map?"

Annie: "Yeah. We are going to vote for a new map."

So, Jarod the Entertainer came in.

Jarod: "Uhh, what did I miss?"

Annie: "The Golden Knife."

Jarod: "Oh, right, I was chilling in the Observatory with the two ninjas, one male and one female, and a Juggernaut with a username called, Joqcxx. Or, real name, Joseph Carlton."

Northrop: "Okay, son, what map are we gonna vote for?"

Northrop Jr: "We are gonna vote for Sandtown. Make it a Team Deathmatch."

Northrop: "If you wanna vote for Sandtown, Team Deathmatch, go for it."

So, everyone has voted for the Team Deathmatch battle, at Sandtown, or otherwise known as Dezful, Iran, or El Alamein.

Meanwhile at the Windows on the World restaurant...

Timeskip...

So, Francis quickly adjust his tie so that the arrow thing is fixated on his collar of his dress shirt and buttons up his suit jacket.

Francis: "And Scene."

So, it appears that the two ninjas have been defeated.

Francis: "I hoped that you're insured! Cause you're payin' for that sculpture!"

So, the duo got back up on their feet. With Kaito the Ninja pointing out with anger.

Kaito: "Imbecile! You have no idea on whom you're dealing!"

Francis: "Okay! Then, how did the two of you, lose a One on One fight to a businessman? Huh?! Spill the beans!"

Joqcxx: "ENOUGH!"

Then, the Juggernaut defuses the fight as he reveals himself to be a soldier with electric powers.

Francis: "Umm, that ain't special effect."

Then, Joseph the Juggernaut, also known by his username, Joqcxx, looked at his best friend, Francis Smith, with anger.

Joqcxx: "Indeed, Francis Smith!"

So, the juggernaut shifts his attention to Satomi.

Joqcxx: "Satomi."

Satomi: "Right away."

So, she approached the Agent from behind the chair to free her. So, the rope has been untied.

Francis: "So, who are you again?"

Joqcxx: "Joseph Carlton, or, player username, Joqcxx, your best friend, and the hero who protects you."

Francis: "Well, why her, or me for that matter?"