Christmas Special: Winter Season

[A/N: Do not read this chapter until it's December! But you all can still go for a sneak peek! And comment down! Anyways! Enjoy this specialty and Merry Christmas to you all, and to all, a Happy New Year!]

[FAST FORWARD.]

[Date: December 24th, 1941.]

[Time: 10:40 A.M.]

At the Azur Lane Base...

Tis the season to be jolly! Good god! It appears that the entire base and the road is covered in snow! Alongside with the Austin J. Tobin Plaza and the whole of the World Trade Center Complex! So, the snowplowing trucks are seen plowing through the snow covered roads! So, the halloween decorations in the Lobby floors of the Twin Towers, the One Vanderbilt building, the Empire State Building, the Austin J. Tobin Plaza, World Trade Center 8 and World Trade Center 9, are removed and replaced with Christmas themed decorations!

At the World Trade Center Complex...

Nimitz: "Hey Bismarck, I can see that the ground is covered in snow, and we are dressed up in our winter clothings! So! I got a bag of salt! And I am gonna sprinkle them down into the ground! Watch

Nimitz: "Hey Bismarck, I can see that the ground is covered in snow, and we are dressed up in our winter clothings! So! I got a bag of salt! And I am gonna sprinkle them down into the ground! Watch."

So, Bismarck watched as Admiral Nimitz walked around the snow covered ground of the Austin J. Tobin Plaza and sprinkled some salt into 'em! Reducin' their melting point down into the lowest! Meanwhile, Peter Strasser and Mr. Zumwalt are seen kissing each other while sitting on the bench! Isn't that obvious? NavyWritter25 and Stars_921 ? Makin' out in this occasion? So! Graf Zeppelin, Gerald R. Ford, Doris Miller and A-150 the blind man in the military uniform. Are seen debating.

Meanwhile...

Miller: "ZEPPELIN! ZEPPELIN! Zeppelin? I will not be talked down to! By a woman named after an Airship Inventor!"

[Insert Sound Here.]