Season 2 Chapter 1

Meanwhile at the Depths of the Abyss...

Apparently, the RF Novorossiysk, who is now at the bottom of the ocean, can be seen screaming in pain as he rots in the depths! [A/N: The Abyss happens to be the Modern Warship's version of hell.]

Novorossiysk:

[You may play it all the way if you want to.]

Novorossiysk: "How could you do that to your own former ally? I hate you, I've always hated you! I'm going to kill you! And I am going to make it hurt! Oh, how I've missed the way you suffered while I killed both of your friends, it is going to get much worse! I'm going to get out of this hell, and when I did, I'll find you! And I am going to give you the reason why you should suffer!"

Novorossiysk:

And soon, the RF Novorossiysk, continues to rot in hell. For killing Yamato, and Arleigh Burke and the scene cuts to black.

Meanwhile at the World Trade Center...

Timeskip...

So, it appears that Admiral Nimitz, Bismarck, Prinz Eugen and Peter Strasser are now in the office level

So, it appears that Admiral Nimitz, Bismarck, Prinz Eugen and Peter Strasser are now in the office level. And, they can see a bunch of U.S Air Force fighter jets doing office work. With the General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcons doing paperwork.

F-16#2: "Ahh! A perfect day in the World Trade Center! Hey y'all, what's up? It's me! Carl Anderson! First Lieutenant of the U.S Air Force! How may I help you, ladies, and Admiral Nimitz, sir?"

Nimitz: "I am just taking them for a tour. Peter, Eugen and Bismarck, say hello to First Lieutenant Carl Anderson."

Bismarck: "Hello."

Peter Strasser: "Guten Tag."

Prinz Eugen: "Hi!"

F-16#2: "What's up!"

Admiral Nimitz then turns around to look at the trio.

Nimitz: "So, here we are at the office levels of the South Tower, also known as, World Trade Center 2, ranging from the 9th floor, all the way to the 107th floor. The North Tower, or, World Trade Center 1, ranges from the lobby, all the way to the 105th floor, on the 106th floor of the North Tower, there is a restaurant called, Windows on the World and there is a Conference and Banquet rooms. While on the 107th floor, there is the Top of the World Indoor Observatory in this Tower. Welp! Let's move on!"