Season 2 Chapter 7

Fast Forward...

The Next Day...

[Time: 8:30 A.M.]

[Date: September 24th, 1941.]

At The Marriott Hotel...

Nimitz: *Yawns*

Admiral Nimitz was the first to get up, donning his Admiral Uniform, he then went straight into the bathroom to brush his teeth, after that, he puts on his Admiral hat before getting out of the room.

Timeskip...

[Time: 10 A.M.]

At the Hospital...

Ford: "Any second now biscuit."

So, Gerald R. Ford and Bismarck could be seen waiting for Vittorio Veneto to get up in her ward. Soon, Vittorio's eyes slowly opened up. And she realised that she is not in the Sardegna Empire's base.

Vittorio Veneto: "W-Where am I?"

Ford: "Your are currently in the Azur Lane base! Oh, and by the way, the name's USS Gerald R. Ford."

Vittorio Veneto: "YOU! WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO ME WHEN I WAS UNCONSCIOUS!?"

Ford(Thoughts): "I f**ked your sister and put pineapples on your pizza."

Bismarck: "He's making sure that you are all okay, Miss Vittorio."

Vittorio Veneto: "H-Huh!? Bismarck!?"

Ford: "She's here to convince you, and your beloved Empire to rejoin Azur Lane."

Vittorio Veneto: "And why do you want me and the Sardegna Empire to rejoin Azur Lane?"

Ford: "I want to achieve peace, to all of you."

Vittorio Veneto: "Really?"

Ford: "Hell yeah!"

Bismarck: "He really means it."

Vittorio Veneto: "If you want my Empire to rejoin Azur Lane... ...you have to prove it to me that you're a great ally!"

Ford: "Oh, ok then."

Vittorio Veneto: "Wait? What?"

Ford: "What?"

Vittorio Veneto: "You're gonna accept it just like that?"

Ford: "What do ya mean?"

Vittorio Veneto: "I mean, aren't you afraid of failing or not being able to convince my Empire to rejoin Azur Lane?"

Ford: "Hmm, if my attempts of negotiation were to backfire, I bet that I am gonna put pineapple on your pizza and force you, to devour it!"

Vittorio Veneto: "Y-YOU MONSTER!!!"