Chapter 13

At the World Trade Center complex...

The next day...

Kennedy: "Okay guys, so, are you going to vote for me? Or Gerald R. Ford? Or George H.W. Bush?"

Bush: "The choice is yours!"

And soon, all of the shipgirls proceeds to vote on which modern day aircraft carriers do they want to vote to run for the office.

Minutes later...

Bush: "If I was elected for president, I would ask Enterprise if she wants to spend time with Admiral Nimitz. For Mack Wilson the concrete mixer truck, for the Twin Towers and a box of yellow birds!"

And suddenly, all of the shipgirls, who heard this random dialogue, starts bursting into laughter, alongside with Admiral Nimitz, Enterprise, Gerald R. Ford, John Fitzgerald Kennedy and Mr. Zumwalt. Meanwhile the ghost of the JS Yamato AEGIS manifests itself and looks at Admiral Nimitz in the distance.

Kennedy: "So, let us reveal the percentage."

And the shipgirls stopped laughing.

Statistics:

Kennedy - 45%

Ford - 80%

Bush - 75%

Ford: "Well, it appears that I won the election! Alright! Guys, it appears that I am going to run for office!"

And all of the shipgirls cheered on as President John F. Kennedy walks out followed by President George H.W. Bush. Meanwhile the ghost of the JS Yamato AEGIS battleship disappears and soon, all of the shipgirls resumed their normal routine, while admiring the Twin Towers and Ford walks off to the port.

[World Trade Center Twin Towers or the Azur Lane base building, which one is the tallest viewers?]

Meanwhile at the Northern Parliament base...

The two destroyers can be seen talking to each other in English, but with a Russian accent, I mean seriously, literally all of the Northern Parliament shipgirls would be speaking in English, but with a Russian accent and a little bit of Russian.

Tashkent: "Ugh, it is so boring patrolling around the sea, I wish I can fight Товарищ!" [A/N: 'Товарищ' means 'Comrade' in English.]

Avrora: "Да comrade, if only if there are Sirens in the area. Wait, Tashkent! Look!"

The duo looked up to see 3 Sukhoi SU-33 Flankers flying past the duo before turning around and heading back to Admiral Kuznetsov.

With the SU-33 Flankers...

SU-33#5(Radio): "Nikolai Kuznetsov, it appears that those two shipgirls are identified as Avrora and Tashkent."

Adm. Kuznsetsov(Radio): "That must be them! Return to me."

SU-33#5(Radio): "Да."

Meanwhile...

Avrora then takes a closer look to see Admiral Kuznetsov, Admiral Nakhimov and Pyotr Velikiy approaching them before stopping just a distance away from them.

Adm. Kuznetsov: "Hello. Avrora and Tashkent."

Avrora: "How did you know my name?"