Season 2 Chapter 3

Timeskip...

The Next Day...

At the World Trade Center Complex...

At the Meeting Room in the North Tower

So, John F. Kennedy, Gerald R. Ford, Admiral Kuznetsov, George H.W. Bush and HMS Duncan, are sitting around the meeting table at the North Tower/World Trade Center Building One.

Kennedy: "So, with the Fleet Leader, Admiral Nimitz now out of the picture, what are we gonna do?"

Adm. Kuznetsov: "We can't just be a bunch of sitting ducks! We have to do something!"

Ford: "Yeah, but how? Should we need a new leader for the Modern Day Warships to replace the late Admiral Nimitz?"

Kennedy: "It appears that I would have to take the Admiral's place."

Everyone in the meeting room: "You?!?!"

Kennedy: "Yes, as I am the President, I should be the one taking his place, as I said before, I am a Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier, and as an aircraft carrier, I have to take the role of the flagship."

At the Austin J. Tobin Plaza...

[Insert Music Here.]

[Play it all the way.]

And then, a mysterious male African-American naval sailor can be seen skipping through into the Austin J. Tobin Plaza, while all of the shipgirls and all of the Fighter Jets looked at the man!

???: "Y'all know what time it is!? This is the part where we crank it up! Y'all ready!? Y'all ready!? Y'all ready!? Here we go!"

???: "People over there what's up! You feel these things! Now say it what's up! What's up!"