Season 2 Chapter 4 Part 2

The next day...

Somewhere at the Pacific Ocean...

It appears that the USS Nimitz is rising back from the depths of the abyss. With his entire hull now restored to it's former glory.

Nimitz: "I always come back! Field Marshal Novorossiysk, you're gonna regret it! Now, I need to find the base."

Then, Admiral Nimitz turns around and notices the Twin Towers sticking out of the island.

Nimitz: "That must be the World Trade Center Complex!"

And soon, the aircraft carrier sailed towards the island.

Meanwhile...

Crowds of F/A-18C fighter jets and F/A-18E fighter jets can be seen huddlin' in the dock along with Nikolai Kuznetsov, Sergei Kirov and all of the shipgirls as they watch the USS Nimitz, approaching them.

Adm. Kuznetsov: "He's back!"

Enty: "Admiral Nimitz!"

F/A-18E#5: "YES! HE'S BAAACK!!!"

F/A-18C#2/EA-18G#1/Seahawk#1: "It's a miracle!"

Akagi: "Hehehehe! Hahahahahaah! He's back! I can't believe it!"

And finally, the USS Nimitz stopped right infront of the crowd.

Enty: "Admiral Nimitz!"

Enterprise rushed in to hug the aircraft carrier. And soon, all of them, including the fighter jets joined in. And tears flowed down from the Grey Ghost's eyes as she hugged.

Enty: *Sobs* "I thought we've lost you!" *Cries*

And then, Admiral Nimitz hugged them.

Nimitz: "It's okay, I always come back, I always do. Wait, where did the Royal Navy shipgirls go?"

And then, everyone separated from the hug, along with the aircrafts that are once human beings who worked as air force pilots, security camera operators and helicopter pilots.

Peter Strasser: "They are going out on a mission."

Nimitz: "Wait, is that so?"

Bismarck: "Ja."

Admiral Nimitz then looks at the digital map and sees the Royal Navy fleet heading up to Iris Libre/Iris Liberty.

Nimitz: "Why are they heading up to their ally? Hmm, I'll be back everyone! Y'all be good!"

Zuikaku: "Alright then."

Everyone: "Be safe out there!"

Admiral Nimitz then turns around and sails off, heading to Iris Libre's base, while all of the fighter jets who were formerly part of Nimitz's air wing, teleports to Admiral Nimitz's hangar deck.