Halloween Special Chapter: A Night at The Twin Towers Part 1

[Date: October 1st, 1941.]

[Time: 10 P.M.]

[Location: World Trade Center Complex.]

*BZZZT!!!*

[ERROR: Location renamed to: W0RLD TR4D3 C3NT3R C0MPL3X.]

At The World Trade Center Complex...

[Insert Music Here

[Insert Music Here.]

[Play it all the way with headphones on to immerse yourself.]

So, the Twin Towers, World Trade Center 1 and World Trade Center 2, and the Freedom Tower, World Trade Center 8, are standing tall and proud in the World Trade Center Complex. Here, Gerald R. Ford, Admiral Nimitz, the new Senator, Mr. Zumwalt and Mr. George H.W. Bush are sitting around a newly built campfire that is at the safe distance from the Twin Towers and all of the buildings in the World Trade Center Complex, including the World Trade Center 8. It appears that Admiral Nimitz and Gerald R. Ford are drinking a bottle of Jack Daniel's Whiskey.

Nimitz: "Man, that whiskey is so awesome!"

Ford: "Yeah."

Ahh, so, Sergei Kirov joined in.

Kirov(M): "Ohh, it's looong triiip! Oh hey comrades! Can I join in?"

Ford: "Yeah, sure."

Kirov(M): "Whooowie! Gonna drink this vodka!"

So, Sergei Kirov whipped out a bottle of vodka and bit the cork to pull it out before spitting it back onto the ground before drinking it.

Kirov(M): "Ahh. Hmm, it's nice."

Nimitz: "So, lemme tell ya a story about the Little Boy and The Mother in the Cabin in the Dark Woods. So, the Little Boy and His Mama, rented out the Cabin that is located in the Dark Woods. But however, they did not know the history behind that Cabin, which it appears that there is a monster in the basement of the Cabin."