Season 2 Chapter 4 Part 1

The Next Day...

Mr. John F. Kennedy and Prince of Wales can be seen discussing, about a intel.

Kennedy: "Hey Wales, any intels?"

Wales: "Well, yes, our scout planes have located a suspicious activity from the Sardegna Empire, near the mirror sea, you should probably check it out."

Kennedy: "Wait, hasn't the Italians rejoined the Azur Lane alliance?"

Wales: "Well, sadly the Sardegna Empire did not rejoin the alliance."

Kennedy: "Maybe me and my friends are gonna look into it. Thanks for the intel!"

And soon, the U.S President turned around and walked away from Wales as he heads for his friends. But before he left, Wales kissed him in the cheek, which causes him to blush.

Kennedy: "What was that for?"

Wales: "It's my way of saying goodbye to you!" *Giggles*

Meanwhile at the Empire State Building...

The fighter jets are doing their office work in the office levels of the Empire State Building, as usual, while on the outside of the building, Roon and Taihou can be seen chasing after George H

The fighter jets are doing their office work in the office levels of the Empire State Building, as usual, while on the outside of the building, Roon and Taihou can be seen chasing after George H.W. Bush.

Bush: "Get away from me! I didn't owe you 5 dollars!"

Roon: "Get back here! YOU'RE MINE!!!"

At the Port...

Then, George H.W. Bush outruns them and jumps off from the port, his body starts glowing bright blue as his body explodes into millions of wisdom cubes, reforming his body into a aircraft carrier, now, in his carrier form, he sails away to the Sardegna Empire. While John F. Kennedy, now in his ship form, sails towards him, along with, the USS Missouri, USS Elrod, USS Miller, USS Gerald R. Ford, USS Ohio, USS Zumwalt and FGS Brandenburg.

Taihou: "Why George! Why did you leave us!"

Enty: "Calm down, he is on a mission."

Roon: "Oh, right. But still, HE WILL BE MINE FOREVER!!!"

Meanwhile, the World Trade Center's Twin Towers had heard her.

WTC#1/WTC#2: "Would you shut up Roon!"

Roon: "Hey! Don't tell me what to do!"

Meanwhile with the Modern Warships...

The Modern Warships fleet can be seen sailing to the location where the anomaly occurred at the sea, near the Sardegna Empire.

Bush: *Sigh* "That was close! I thought that those two overly obssessive girls are gonna kill me for a second. Aye Mr. Ford, what about you?"

Ford: "Well, yeah, Akagi asked if I wanna go out on a date with her, but I told her that I gotta go on a mission, cause I heard that there was a intel regarding the anomaly that took place near the Italian's Base."