Season 2 Chapter 14

At the One Vanderbilt Building...

[This is the One Vanderbilt building

[This is the One Vanderbilt building.]

So, Doris Miller is seen sitting on the table, facin' Graf Zeppelin. At SUMMIT@ONE VANDERBILT.

Miller: "Drinking contest. So, the last one who is still drunk but still sitting upright! Wins! Let the games begin."

Vanderbilt: "Three, two, one. Go!"

So, the two of them proceed to drink the beer.

Later...

Graf Zeppelin: "Still going?"

Miller: "Hell yeah dog!"

Hours Later...

Miller: *Hic* "What, wait a minute- *Hic* "How is there 10 of you sitting on the chairs in one row?"

Then, Graf Zeppelin, now drunk and sh*t, passes out and her body was sprawled onto the floor.

Vanderbilt: "The winner is! Dooooooriiis! Miiiiiiiiiillllleeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr!!!"

Miller: "I WON!!!"

So, Mr. Gerald R. Ford is draggin' the sleeping German carrier and the drunk African American back to the hotel. Meanwhile, everyone around them cheered and applaud em!

Meanwhile at the Hospital...

[Insert Music Here.]

[Play it all the way. For best experience, use headphones to listen to it. In memory of those who died in the 9/11 attacks and the 1993 bombing. We will never forget. Ain't that right? NavyWritter25 ?]

Nimitz: "Okay, I can see Yorktown lying down on the hospital bed, bedridden. Ohh, Yorktown, you've must have seen better days, days that are far worse than the World Trade Center Complex's inevitable destruction. I'll try to get rid of her coma."

And soon, Admiral Nimitz proceeds to heal Yorktown.

[Ability Activated: Glory Heal.]

And then, Yorktown slowly opens her eyes.

Nimitz: "Yorktown! You're back!"

Meanwhile...

Enterprise and Hornet can be seen walking into the hospital, when they notice Admiral Nimitz standing before em.

Nimitz: "I got some news for ya! I healed Yorktown!"

Hornet: "Wait! You healed her!?"

Nimitz: "Yep!"