Chapter 15

Meanwhile...

Timeskip...

So, hear me out everyone! It appears that the trio are talking to each other after meeting with the 'Little Beavers', hey George, I do not know why, but why are they called the 'Little Beavers'?

Bush(Narrating): "I don't know, don't ask me, Admiral Nimitz."

Aight, Mr. President. Anyways, the trio are talking to each other.

Laffey: "Hey, I know what you're thinking. Nobody thinks badly of you, you don't have to worry about that."

At the bush...

F/A-18C#3: "We are gonna wait for the signal, Inspector Cage."

Seahawk#1: "Alright. Wait for the signal, Lady Enterprise."

Enty: "Roger."

F/A-18C#3: "Listen, we got rumors about a lolicon spying on those three destroyers."

Enty: "Alright."

Meanwhile...

Javelin: "C'mon, let's keep moving!"

And soon, the trio continues on.

At the bush...

F/A-18C#3: "Ugh nvm, let's just keep moving."

Seahawk#1/Enty: "Alright!"

And the trio got out of hiding and they made a beeeeeeliiiine to the frickin' shop, which is 5 kilometers away from the newly-built business complex, which would later be known as the World Trade Center.

[Break.]

Yukikaze: "Hey you! Aren't you the USS Nimitz? The greatest Fleet Admiral of the Eagle Union?"

So, am I the greatest Fleet Admiral of the U.S Navy? Well, the answer is yes Yukikaze! Well, in my storytellin' you, Yuudachi and Shigure are here as well! So, here is the layout of the newly-built buisness complex, just 5 kilometers away from Akashi's Shop!

Shigure: "Please, show us!"

Yuudachi: "Woah! And what are these buildings in this new complex?"

So, the 1 and 2 buildings are the Twin Towers, the first building is the 1 World Trade Center, also known as the North Tower, while the 2nd building is the 2 World Trade Center, also known as the South Tower, these two buildings are the main buildings of the World Trade Center Complex. Together, they are the Twin Towers, then, the 3rd building is the Vista World Trade Center Hotel, it is the 22 floor hotel building located in the World Trade Center Complex, while the Twin Towers are the 110 floor buildings, why? Cause they are skyscrapers, the 4th and the 5th building is the Plaza Buildings, both of them have 9 floors, the 6 World Trade Center is the U.S Customs House, and finally, the 7 World Trade Center is a 47 floor building. So, the Plaza in the business complex is the Austin J. Tobin Plaza, named after Austin Joseph Tobin.