Halloween Special Chapter: A Night at The Twin Towers Part 2

So, the Twin Towers can be seen standing tall

So, the Twin Towers can be seen standing tall. Alongside with the World Trade Center 8.

WTC#1: "Listen World Trade Center 7, the 5 ghosts of the 5 dead fighter jets were immured in the underground mall."

WTC#7: "Error. Do not understand, 'Immured'."

WTC#1: "It means imprisoned you idiotic building!" *Demonic Robot Voice?* "Confined!" *Normal Voice* "Incarcerated, banged up!"

WTC#1: "I don't know which one is more corrupt! The entire World Trade Center Complex? Or your vocabulary files!"

WTC#7: "Thank you, North Tower."

WTC#1: "I- Argh! Whatever."

At the Lobby of the North Tower...

So, the 8 of them can be seen roaming around the World Trade Center Complex.

Ulrich: "Looks kinda normal to me!"

Peter Strasser: "Nothin' happening yet."

Zumwalt: "Can't see anythin' suspicious here."

Then suddenly, a horrifying ambience plays through the loudspeakers as the lights starts flickering.

[Insert Music Here.]

[Play it.]

Nimitz: "What was that?!"

The 8 of them looked up to see the lights flickering.

Ulrich: "There's something wrong with the lights!"

Bush: "Come on! To the exit!"

Kirov(M): "Go! Go! Go!"

So, the 8 of them ran to the exit. And, when they tried to get out through the revolving doors, the doors did not move. As if, someone had tampered with the doors, rigging them to not move.