Chapter 14

Meanwhile in the stormy seas of the Atlantic...

[Insert music here.]

[Play it all the way.]

An Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigate can be seen sailing through the stormy weather with interior lights on.

???: "Little pigs. Little pigs. Little pigs. What have you all done? Wh-a-a-at ha-v-v-ve you a-a-all done? What h-h-have you all DONE?"

Elrod: "I am the USS Elrod, Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigate. Viewers, you all wanna see somethin', SCARY???"

[VHS Footage.]

[Play it all the way. IF YOU DARE. VIEWERS. Proceed with caution.]

After the footage has been finished, the scene cuts to black.

Meanwhile...

Lady Nagato can be seen discussing with Akagi and Kaga, regarding Project Orochi.

Nagato: "So, without these mental cubes, we are going to cancel Project Orochi for the time being."

Kaga: "But what about the plan to destroy Azur Lane with this weapon!?"

Nagato: "We are going to call off the plan."

Kaga: "No! You cannot cancel the secret project!"

Nagato: "I am sorry, but my decision is final. You are dismissed."

And Kaga left Nagato's presence, with thoughts surrounding the Kitsune's head.

Meanwhile at the Northern Parliament...

Rossiya: "So, Admiral Kuznetsov, what brings you here?"

Adm. Kuznetsov: "I wanted to come to this base to reunite with my comrades. Which includes you and your comrades."

Rossiya: "Oh, I see."

Then, Chapayev started hugging Nikolai Kuznetsov's (RF Adm. Kuznetsov's human form) arm and she started giggling.

Adm. Kuznetsov: "Chapayev why are you hugging my arm?"

Chapayev: *Giggles* "Your hand feels warm. That is why I am hugging your arm~."

Adm. Kuznetsov: "Aye, fair enough."

Meanwhile...

At the cafe, Adm. Nakhimov can be seen ordering a bottle of Vodka.

Adm. Nakhimov: "Two bottles of Vodka please? I am very thirsty."

Grozny: "Coming right up!"

Admiral Nakhimov, now in his human form turns his attention to Kirov.

Adm. Nakhimov: "Wanna have a drinking contest?"

Kirov: "Да!"

Later...

So, the two of them are now looking at each other and both of them are drunk. Admiral Nakhimov downs a shot of Vodka and places the empty shot glass on the table.