Season 1 Behind the Scenes: Spoofs and Bloopers

Nimitz: "Hey y'all! It's me! Admiral Nimitz! Welcome to the Season 1, behind the scenes! Spoofs and bloopers! Without further a do, let's begin!"

[Chapter 1 Blooper: Kaga forget's her lines and breaks character!]

At Pearl Harbor...

Right after the giant nine tailed fox disappears! It appears that the Modern Day Warships have sailed past her.

Kaga: "How dare you attack this body! It belongs to... ...errm..." *Bursts into laughter*

And everyone bursts out laughing.

Arleigh Burke: *Laughs*

Nimitz: *Wheezing laugh* "Hey! Cut! Cut! We need to do another take! Just give us a minute!"

[Chapter 11 Part 2 Blooper.]

Constructing the World Trade Center...

Mack Wilson: "Howdy pardner, we are just building a complex which the Fleet Admiral had planned out a few days ago."

Then all of a sudden, Mack Wilson the concrete mixer truck get's hit by a bag of nickels!

Mack Wilson: "GAAAHH!!! Nickels!"

New Jersey: *Bursts into laughter*

And everyone outside of the screen bursts into laughter.

Nimitz: "Dude, are you okay?"

Mack Wilson: "I'm fine! I'm all okay!"

[Chapter 6 Blooper.]

Kaga: "You! What are you doing here? Wait, you saw the secret project?"

Akashi: "U-Um, w-what do you m-mean? I-I just got a- *Bursts into laughter*

And Kaga bursts out laughing cause they failed to stay in character.

[Chapter 16 Blooper.]

And so, Kaga turns around to look at the camera, which is hidden from the viewers.

Kaga: "It's me, dear sister, I'll see you so- Woah! Woah! AAAH!!!"

But then Kaga suddenly slipped over and fell backwards.

Kaga: "Oof! Oww! My head!"

Nimitz: *Wheezing laugh* "Cut! We just need another take!" *Wheezing laugh*

[End of Bloopers.]

Nimitz: "So, yeah, that's all of the bloopers, that I can search out, but anyways! Do you have a good laugh? Leave a comment down below! And as always! Have a good day!"

End of Bloopers...