Chapter 8

[Insert music here.]

Meanwhile...

Admiral Nimitz and Yamato can be seen hiding in the fog when all of a sudden, something emerges from the depths of the abyss.

Nimitz: "What the?"

Yamato: "Huh?"

The duo turned around to see an American submarine heading towards them. Followed by the German frigate.

Nimitz: "This is the USS Nimitz of the U.S Fleet, please identify yourselves."

Ohio: "Hey! It's me! USS Ohio, lead boat of the Ohio-class submarines!"

Brandenburg: "Guten tag kamerad, I am FGS Brandenburg, lead vessel of the Brandenburg-class frigates."

Nimitz: "Ah, Dr. Ludwig, it's good to see you here."

Brandenburg: "Ja."

Meanwhile...

Novorossiysk: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

The Russian carrier then crashes into the ocean.

Novorossiysk: "Oof! Ugh, blyat."

And soon, the RF Novorossiysk heads back to the ruins. And he starts rambling as if his 'mouth' has a motor in it, and it keeps going on and on and on and pffffft. Get it viewers? Motor mouth.

Novorossiysk: "I swear to god if I have to go back out there again one more time! I'd be furious!"

Then he started cloaking, which causes him to be invisible to the naked eye.

Meanwhile...

Okay guys, here me out, right now we can see three warships looking at the photograph on the tablet.

Oklahoma: "That's sure looks like a lot of buildings on such a tiny island."

Helena: "That makes sense, I bet that there is a large number of people of lived there."

???: "It looks like it's in ruins now."

Helena: "Yes, you're right, the island has been completely abandoned after the sirens attacked."

Suffolk, on the other hand, looks up to see seagulls flying in the air.

Suffolk: "Such lovely seagulls!"

Repulse: "As if we don't have enough enemies."

Norfolk: "Is something bothering you?"

Repulse: "Humans battlling humans makes no sense to me, it's madness."

Meanwhile, Cleveland is using the telescope to analyze the surroundings for enemies and she sees siren ships and a Sakura Empire battleship.

Cleveland: "Looks like they have the upper hand."

Wales: "But now we can be certain, this must be the place where our undercover scouts are hiding."

Cleveland: "Okay, so what's your rescue plan? It is not easy to break through the blockade."

Wales: "Their safety is our priority, I do not want to endanger them by taking unnecessary risks. I have to wonder what Belfast will think of this."

Meanwhile...

So, Belfast and Enterprise can be seen standing on the flight deck.

Enty: "You're very calm."

Belfast: "Am I?"