Season 2 Chapter 18/Final Halloween Special

Timeskip...

Nimitz: "So, what do you think of the tour around the base?"

Rossiya: "Well, the base is still the same. Apart from the addition to the World Trade Center Complex."

Nimitz: "Yeah, welp! At least you can gaze upon them! With admiration."

At the Empire State Building...

Kirov(M): "It is good day to be giant man!"

F-22: "Dude? Where did Peter Strasser and Mr. Zumwalt go? Are they coming from the elevator? Or are they at the Lavoratory kissing each other and making out? Nah, I ain't sayin' that word."

Meanwhile at the Lobby of the Empire State Building...

Doris Miller and Graf Zeppelin are seen walking into the Empire State Building.

Miller: "So, Graf Zeppelin, where the hell did Mr. Zumwalt go?"

Graf Zeppelin: "I am not sure. Maybe he would be in the Observatory?"

Miller: "I ain't sure about that?"

Then, the duo hears Mr. Zumwalt and Peter Strasser making out in the restroom.

Miller: "I think I heard somethin', let's check it out!"

Meanwhile at the Lavoratory...

At the Lavoratory in the Empire State Building. We can see Peter Strasser and Mr. Zumwalt, kissing each other and making out.

Peter Strasser: "Oh, what a thrill it is to do this with you, Zumwalt~. Heheh."

Zumwalt: "Of course."

So, Doris Miller the Cook and Graf Zeppelin walked into the Lavoratory, and they saw the two of them making out.

Miller: "What the hell? How did the both of ya get here?"

Graf Zeppelin: "Huh, quite unusual."

Miller: "I-I didn't know that this one was on PG!"

Soon, Mr. Zumwalt and Peter Strasser stopped making out and look at the two of them. Then, they separated from each other, with Peter now blushing in embarrassment.

Miller: "I think I was quite predictable! You two were dating with each other, and now ya two were makin' out!"

Zumwalt: "Whoops!"

Miller: "Nah, it's alright! Anyways, Imma turn around and leave. Y'all be good!"

So, Doris Miller and Graf Zeppelin walked away from the scene and then, guess what? Peter Strasser and Senator Elmo R. Zumwalt, started making out again.

At the Bar...

So, Kaga was seen talking to Akagi.

Kaga: "So, if you want to date with Admiral Nimitz, date like a normal girl, do not date like a yandere."