Season 2 Chapter 5

Timeskip...

At the Hospital...

So, Gerald R. Ford and Bismarck are seen in the Patients Ward to make sure that Vittorio can be convinced into rejoining Azur Lane. While on the outside, a F-35C Fighter Jet is staring at the Italian shipgirl, and god knows what thoughts are lurking inside of his cockpit head with a door visor for a eye!

Ford: "How's her conditions Vestal?"

Vestal: She's fine and all, since she fell into the water and did not hit anything rock solid, I also performed some medical checkups to see if she's in any dangerous condition, but everything's fine, just a few cut wounds on her body due to a shrapnel after an explosion happened."

Ford: "Any wounds related to an explosion of a shell?"

Vestal: "Nope! She'll be fine Gerald! Now you may take your leave. Bismarck, you can convince her by yourself when she wakes up, right?"

Bismarck: "Sure thing."

Vestal: Great! Now I just need to make sure she doesn't have any type of illness."

Ford: "Alright, I'mma head off! Vestal and Bismarck, y'all be good!"

Vestal: "Bye!"

Bismarck: "Auf Wiedersehen."

Outside...

Ford: "Okay, time to destroy the black cube!"

Then, outside of the hospital, Gerald R. Ford then takes out the black cube from his pocket and smashes it, shattering the cube into pieces. Meanwhile, the Twin Towers and the Freedom Tower are standing proudly in the distance as the sun sets in the horizon.

 Meanwhile, the Twin Towers and the Freedom Tower are standing proudly in the distance as the sun sets in the horizon

And then, Enterprise approaches the President

Enty: "Hey Gerald."

Ford: "Hey Enterprise, what's up?"

Enty: "What are you doing in here? And why are there fragments of the mental cube?"

Ford: "Oh, I gotta destroy it so that it does not harm you. And I am just heading back to the hotel of the World Trade Center Complex. Wait, where did the Royal Navy shipgirls go?"