The Dynamic Duo Biography Part 2

Name: JS Yamato Aegis

Real Name: [REDACTED]

Classification: Modernized Yamato-class battleship

Appearance:

Survivability:

Durability: 365000 Hit Points

Maneuverability:

Max Speed: 28 Knots

Armaments:

3 x Type 94 Mod 2 (460mm)

2 x Type 12 SSM (U)

8 x Mark 45 Mod 2 (127mm)

2 x RUR-5B ASROC

4 x Mk 75 76/62 (76mm)

Air Defenses:

5 x JHLA

RIM-162 ESSM

Aircraft Carried:

Boeing-Sikorsky RAH-66 Comanche

Abilities:

Pyromaniac: Loads HE Shells that explodes into flames upon impact, increases the chance of setting a enemy ablaze to 70%.

Rapid Fire: Fires the main batteries in a Rapid Fire motion, along with the air defenses.

Theme Song(Peaceful):

Theme Song(Combat Entrance):

Theme Song(Combat):

Personality: Calm and Friendly when not in combat, but a Firebug and a Psychopath when in combat.

Likes: His friends, Eagle Union shipgirls and Royal Navy shipgirls.

Dislikes: His past back in 1945.

Backstory: Legend has it, that since 45 years after it went down into the bottom of the abyss, it was brought back from the depths by the Japanese government, and they rebuild and restore this battleship into perfect condition, it was outfitted with modern day air defenses and surface to air missiles, it's plane catapults was replaced with a modern helicopter platform, it's old turrets are replaced with new ones, except for the gun and it was modified with the Aegis Combat System, it was given the new designation, JS Yamato Aegis. It was then used as a floating HQ, where it sailed around the sea, until on August 9 2030, China attacked. The battleship did put up a really good fight, until, a anti-ship missile, that was launched by a Chinese Type 092 Submarine, destroyed it, as it was blown, sky high, and soon it suffers the same fate as it had back in 1945 as it lists further to it's left side and capsized.

End of Bio part 2...

"I fear no man, but that thing, it scares me."

- RED TF2 Heavy

What do you think?