Season 2 Chapter 2

At the Siren's Lair...

Siren#43: "Ma'am Arbiter."

Arbiter: "What is it?"

Siren#43: "It appears that we have lost contact with Purifier, Observer Alpha and Tester Beta."

Arbiter: "What?! This is impossible! And, where's the Orochi?!"

Siren#43: "We still do not know where is the Orochi or the 3 high-ranking Sirens."

Arbiter: "Alright, continue searching for the 3 of them, bring them to me and I'll give them a punishment for coming in late."

Siren#43: "Yes Ma'am!"

And Siren#43 walked away, leaving her.

Arbiter(Thoughts): "Where did the three of them go? I wonder..."

And Siren#1 barges in.

Siren#1: "Ma'am Arbiter, I hate to break it to you, but it appears that Purifier, Tester and Observer Alpha, are dead."

Arbiter: "WHAT!?"

Siren#1: "And we have lost the Orochi."

Arbiter: "WE LOST WHAT!?"

Siren#1: "We lost the Orochi, it's been destroyed. The last transmission that we've heared from the Orochi is where someone had gained access to the radio communications."

[Begin Audio Recording.]

???: "Hey Sirens, I just want to tell you, that, your Iron Fortress is f**king useless. Goodbye, my fair lady." [A/N: That voice comes from Admiral Nimitz, also known as, the USS Nimitz.]

[Ending Audio Recording.]

Siren#1: "And it turns out, the voice was from a male."

Arbiter: "Who's he?! I want to teach him a lesson for destroying our Orochi!"

Siren#1: "We still don't know yet, but I am shocked that our Orochi was destroyed without any effort."

Arbiter: "Is the scout still searching?"

Siren#1: "The scouts have found nothing, related to the voice."

Arbiter: "Continue the search!"

And a Siren has barged in.

Siren#4: "Ma'am Arbiter!"

Arbiter: "Any reports?"

Siren#4: "We have discovered that there are these warships parked in the dock!"

Arbiter: "Any pictures?"

Siren#4: "Yes! Here!"