Season 2 Chapter 8

At the Lobby of the North Tower...

WTC#1(Loudspeaker): "There was once a little bunny scout, jogging like a v-v-v-v-virgin. But just ahead was the engineer. Howdy Pardner, said the engineer. [REDACTED], said the scout. Say please, said the engineer, and the scout said, [REDACTED]."

Timeskip 1 hour later...

WTC#1(Loudspeaker): "And so, the little bunny scout died like a virgin, but the engineer does not. End of the story."

Then, the interior loudspeakers turned off.

At the elevator...

[Insert music here.]

[Play it all the way.]

So, Peter Strasser and Mr. Zumwalt can be seen standing in the elevator as it takes them to the 106th floor of the North Tower.

Zumwalt: "Hey Peter."

Peter Strasser: "Ja? What is it?"

Zumwalt: "Ya ever heard that a SU-57 Felon Fighter Jet had 100 rounds of Taco Bell, and guess what happened after that?"

Peter Strasser: "I don't know?"

Zumwalt: "Okay, so, he ran straight into the North Tower's Lobby Restroom, and then, he was screaming in agonizing pain!"

[Scene cuts to the SU-57 screaming in the toilet.]

At the North Tower's lobby Restroom...

The SU-57 Felon Fighter Jet was screaming in pain as he had 100 rounds of Taco Bell.

[Insert Sound Here.]

[Play it all the way.]

SU-57#47: "KAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEHHHH!!! HAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

*BOOOM!!!*

And then, the toilet explodes, but it did not affect the North Tower as the fighter jet is sent flying out of the cubical.

[Scene Cuts back to Peter Strasser and Zumwalt in the elevator.]

Zumwalt: "And boom! He was sent flying out of the cubical as the toilet exploded!"

Peter Strasser: "Is he okay?"

Zumwalt: "Rest easy now, the fighter jet's fine!"

And the elevator comes to a complete stop before opening the door, revealing the 106th floor of the Tower, the Windows on the World, Conference and Banquet Rooms and the Windows on the World Wine School!

Zumwalt: "We have arrived."

So, both of them can see fighter jets eating their meals while chit chatting, and as they navigate through the rows of tables and seats, they found an empty table and they took the seat.

Timeskip...

So, the SU-27 Flanker approaches them and takes their order.

[We are gonna call the SU-27 Flanker, Flanker.]