Special Chapter #2: A Tour Around The Twin Towers

Brandenburg can be seen floating in the ocean when suddenly, three warships can be seen approaching him.

Bush/Missouri/Sydney: "Medic!"

Brandenburg: "Ja?"

Bush/Missouri/Sydney: "Help me!"

Brandenburg: "Jawohl!"

[Ability activated: Medigun.]

Then, Brandenburg points his gun at the U.S President and heals him. Causing his wounds to vanish. And then, he did the same with the other two.

Bush: "Thanks!"

Sydney: "Thank you."

Missouri: "Thanks pal!"

Brandenburg: "Ja."

Meanwhile...

Timeskip into the next day...

Admiral Nimitz, who was in his human form is looking at the camera

Admiral Nimitz, who was in his human form is looking at the camera. The camera is the viewers watching the screen.

Nimitz: "Hey y'all! It's me, Admiral Nimitz, and today, we are going to take a tour around the business complex behind me! And guess what's behind me? Surprise! Surprise!"

Then, Admiral Nimitz turns around to take a look at the newly-built business complex which is not open yet.

Nimitz: "World Trade Center! The place that I am standing right now is the World Trade Center Plaza. Come, let us take a look at the Twin Towers. Fun fact, the Twin Towers has 110 floors. And on the 110th floor of the South Tower, is the observation deck."

Then, Admiral Nimitz walks into the entrance of the North Tower

Nimitz: "Right inside the North Tower's 106th and the 107th floor, were the Windows on the World. This complex is used as a dining, meeting and entertainment venue in the North Tower. This place is perfect for the leaders of every faction to come in and discuss. And prehaps negotiating for peace, and stuff. Welp! Let us head straight into the South Tower, shall we viewers?"

And Admiral Nimitz then exits the North Tower and he is back to where he was standing before he entered the North Tower.

Then, he walks into the entrance of the South Tower

[Yesterday in the previous battle.]

At Kuznetsov's flight deck...

MiG-29K#3: "Ready guys?"

All Russian Aircraft: "Да!"

Odin: "Nein!"

MiG-29K#3: "One! Two! Three!"

And the MiG-29K throws Odin overboard!

Odin: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

[And Now...]

At the South Tower lobby...

Nimitz: "Alright viewers, right now, we are going to take a lift up into the 110th floor of the South Tower. Are you ready lads?"

Nimitz: "Say it again?"

Nimitz: "If you are not ready, then fine. Well, to those who are ready to take a look at the observation deck! Come on in! Let's goooo!"

Admiral Nimitz then enters the lift, and he presses the button that takes him to the 110th floor. The lift door closes and the lift starts to ascend upwards.

Timeskip is brought to you by... ...a elevator music playing in the background as the lift that Admiral Nimitz is in, ascends up, into the 110th floor...

[Insert music here.]

[Play this music when Admiral Nimitz is waiting for the elevator to make it up into the 110th floor of the South Tower.]

And finally, the lift stops at the 110th floor and the door opens up, revealing a Observation deck.

Nimitz: "Alright, here we are at the observation deck, perfect, for airplane and shipgirls alike, to come on down to the 110th floor to relax! Without further ado, let us head back down the lobby

Nimitz: "Alright, here we are at the observation deck, perfect, for airplane and shipgirls alike, to come on down to the 110th floor to relax! Without further ado, let us head back down the lobby."

And Admiral Nimitz heads back to the elevator and presses the button that takes him back to the lobby. The elevator door closes and the elevator descends back to the ground level/lobby.

Timeskip is brought to you by... ...a elevator music playing in the background as the lift that Admiral Nimitz is in, descends down, into the ground floor/lobby...

[Insert music here.]

At the ground floor/lobby of the South Tower...

Nimitz: "And folks, that concludes the tour around the Twin Towers! The rest of the floors in the Twin Towers are office buildings, so let me know what do you think about the tour in the comments down below. And remember this, you own this f**king place!"

To be continued...

What do you think?