Special Chapter #3: The Twin Tower's Light Show

At the World Trade Center Complex...

Kennedy: "Everyone! Tonight! We are going to have a Light Show! At the World Trade Center Complex!"

And soon, all of the shipgirls and fighter jets cheered.

Kennedy: "Please give it up for! The Twin Towers!"

And then, the Twin Towers lights turns off.

[Insert Music Here.]

[Play it.]

And then, the Tower's Antenna lights and the outdoor Observatory's lights starts turning on as they synchronize with the music.

[The Interior Lights in the Twin Towers starts lighting up at 0:54.]

And then, the Twin Tower's Interior Lights starts lighting up Neon Red, Neon Blue and Neon Purple as they synchronize with the bass of the music!

Kaga: "This is beautiful!"

Akagi: "Where's Ford! He's mine!"

And in the distance, George H.W. Bush can be seen running away from Taihou and Roon as they chase after him.

Roon: "YOU'RE MINE GEORGE!!!"

Taihou: "No! He's mine!"

Roon: "HE WILL BE MINE!!! MINE!!! MINE!!!"

[The Lights turns off at 2:07. With only the Antenna lights and the Rooftop lights synchronizing with the beat.]

Kennedy: "Any second now everyone! The fireworks will come in!"

Kaga: "I'm waiting for it! It's coming!"

At One Vanderbilt Avenue...

At SUMMIT@ONE VANDERBILT

A group of F-22 Raptors, who were office workers, can be seen, waiting for the fireworks as they stand there patiently.

F-22#1: "Any second now..."

At The World Trade Center Complex...

[At 2:45 of the music clip. All Interior Lights, South Tower's Rooftop Lights and North Tower's Antenna Lights lights up as the fireworks fires up into the sky and explodes up in the sky and the lights synchronizes with the music once more as the interior lights synchronizes with the bass!]

And all of the shipgirls and fighter jets looked to see the fireworks firing up into the sky as they explode into the sky along with the lights turning on as the lights synchronize with the music once more while they cheered.

SU-57#3: "Hmm, it's nice."

Brandenburg: *Gasps* "It's beautiful!"

Adm. Kuznetsov: "FLESH!!!"

Sydney: "C'mon!"

And then, everyone looked up to see the Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit Bomber and a Rockwell B-1 Lancer flying by over the Twin Towers.

And soon, after everything is done, the music ends as the Twin Tower's interior lights turns off along with the North Tower's Antenna Lights turns off alongside with the South Tower's rooftop lights. And everyone applaud. While all of the Twin Towers lights turns on and returns back to normal.

Kennedy: "And there it is folks! That is the end of the Light Show! If you liked it! Make sure to press the like button! And as always! Have a good night!"

End of Special Chapter...

What do ya think?