🌨️Chapter 7 | A Eternal Winter Curse!?🌨️

Mei: The Ice King And this... Lightning Queen cursed the WHOLE world for an eternal winter?! That's NUTS!!

Mk: Yeah! But....

Mk: Why does the Ice king have Baby blue eyes like Catalina?

Catalina: That's because...Those were my Real parents...

Everyone except for Catalina: *Turns to Catalina* WHAT?!

Angelina: Your real parents?! They were behind all of this?!

Catalina: I think so....I thought my real parents died hundreds and years ago after their "kingdom" was destroyed...My REAL parents saved me by putting me into a basket and left me for safety cause they "Died"..

Catalina: But...They lied...? Why would they lied to me...?

Monkey King: *Sighs and puts his hand on her shoulder*  I heard The Ice King and The Lightning Queen before...I used to be friends with them until I realized that they were friends with the Lady Bone Demon...and the mayor.

Everyone except for Monkey King: WHAT?!

Mei: They were friends with the Lady Bone Demon?!

Monkey King: Yes...Ever since I cut ALL ties with them..The Lady Bone Demon gave her powers to The Ice King while The Lightning Queen has Lightning powers when she was born...And now they became VERY powerful...

Blossom: Isn't there a way to destroyed them??

Monkey King: Yes...There is a way to destroyed them....It's called.....The Samadhi-

Tang:  THE SAMADHI CRYOELECTRIC!!! :D

Everyone except Tang: *Turns to Tang* 0_0

Macy: What is with Tang doing that? *Turns to Blossom*

Blossom: Honestly.I have no clue.