🩵Chapter 39 | What Does Xingxi Want??🩵

Odette: So...That's Xingxi? The same girl that Catalina has been talking about!?

Angelina: Yeah...That's her alright.Xingxi...

Xingxi: *Chuckles* That's right...I'm Xingxi,Also known as "The Cosmic Devil"~

Odette: Why do you want to hurt Catalina?! What did she ever do to you!?

Xingxi: Catalina TOOK everything from me.Even my crush,Sun Wukong!!!

Angelina: And YOU stabbed her in the eye,making her eye go BLIND!?

Xingxi: Yes...I did...But she deserves it..~ *Smirks* 

Angelina: You....you are SUCH a COLD-HEARTED person.Catalina was always there for you and this is the thanks she gets?! 

Angelina: And why are you helping The Ice King and The Lightning Queen!? You do Realized that they cursed the world and the multiverse for an Eternal Winter,right?!

Xingxi: *Rolls eyes and smirks again and looks at Angelina and Odette* Like I care.

Odette: *Starts to run at her and was about to attack her* THEY ARE USING YOU!!!

*Odette was about to attack Xingxi.But Xingxi grabs Odette by the arm and throws her to the ground,luckily,Angelina catches her just in time.Angelina and Odette looks at Xingxi while they are at the ground*

Angelina: We have a plan.We could stop her together.

XIngxi: *Laughs* You can't even stop me. 

Angelina: What do you want from Catalina!?

Xingxi: First....I deliver Catalina,my EX best friend,then I'll come back for her Boyfriend,Wukong.And finally....

Xingxi: I'll have repaid my debt and be free of this nightmare.Anyway,I assume you girls won't be coming quietly.So....*Was about to use her powers at them*

*Suddenly,Eleanor unleashes her Rainbow powers at Xingxi while Jayden and the others were behind her,Making Eleanor and the others exit to the Dronecopter and lands on the snow*