🩵Chapter 48 | Heading To The Arctic Ocean🩵

*2 hour Later.Angelina was outside looking at the sky while her hair was down.Angelina couldn't stop thinking about what her own cousin did to Macaque.She started to tear up while thinking about it*

*However...Blossom and the others feel REALLY bad about Angelina,including Macaque.Macaque decided to walk to her to see if she's ok.*

Macaque: *Saws Angelina and slowly walks to her* Lotus...?

Angelina: *Slowly turns to Macaque and hugs him* ....

Macaque: *Slowly hugs her back* ....

Macaque: It's about Leonardo hurting me...right?

Angelina: *Nods yes* After we defeated The Ice King and The Lightning Queen...I'm going to move in with you....If that's ok with you..

Macaque: *Saws tears in her eyes and wipes her tears away* I would love that,Angel...

Angelina: ....

Angelina: Hey...Can I ask you a question...?

Macaque: Go for it,Lotus.

Angelina: Will you ever...betrayed me...?

Macaque: *Shocked when she said that* !!!

Macaque: Never....Never in my life. *Slowly puts his hand on her cheek*

Angelina:  *Blushes a bit* ....

Macaque and Angelina: *Slowly looks at each other and was about to kiss* ...

Monkey King: *Walks and saws Macaque and Angelina* HEY!!! GET A ROOM!!

Macaque and Angelina: *Looks at Monkey King while their faces was red* !!!

Macaque: WUKONG!!! WHAT THE HECK!?

Monkey King: *Chuckles* Sorry.I couldn't resist saying that.But...

Monkey King: I was going to tell Blossom and the others,even you guys that we are at The Arctic Ocean.

Blossom: Wait...We are already here!?

Monkey King: Yep!! See it for yourself!

Blossom: *Slowly saws Mk and the others looking down at something and walks to them* ???