🩵🌊Chapter 49 | The Arctic Ocean🌊🩵

Blossom: What's going on,guys?

Mei: *Turns to Blossom* Ok...You won't believe this Blossom.But....

Mei: *Points at the bright blue glow at the ocean* ...

Blossom: *Slowly looks down and saws the bright blue in the ocean* !!!

Luke: Looks like we made it at The Arctic Ocean,guys.

Jayden: Yeah.But...there's something glowing underwater.Could it be something glowing underwater or....

Maila: It could be...The Second Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi!!

Nezha: Maila's right.The Second Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi is Blue...So that's why it was glowing a bright blue.

Kokoro: Yeah! when Me,Sayuri,Hotaru,and Aurora The First Crystal Snowflake was glowing white cause it was in the snow!

Monkey King: That's true.The First Crystal Snowflake is White,The Second Crystal Snowflake is Blue,and The Third Crystal Snowflake is Sliver.

Nezha: Yes...But how do we get the second Crystal Snowflake??

Maila: Yeah..Like Nezha said.

Maila: *Turns to 2012!Donnie* 2012!Donnie? How cold is the water in the Arctic Ocean?

2012!Donnie: Well...The temperature of the surface water of the Arctic Ocean is fairly constant at approximately −1.8 °C (28.8 °F), near the freezing point of seawater.

2012!Donnie: Let's just kinda say...That the water is SUPER DUPER cold.

Angelina: What?! -1.8 °C!?

Kokoro: That's REALLY cold!

Jayden: Yeah! How are we supposed to get The Second Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi when the water is REALLY Cold?!

Maila: *Gets an idea* Actually guys...I think that I have an idea!