❄️Chapter 88 | Catalina VS Her Parents❄️

Catalina: STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!

Xingxi: B..best- I mean....Catalina...?

Minami and the others: *Turns around and saws Catalina* !!

The Lightning Queen: *Shocked that Catalina is here in front of us* 

The Ice King: *Smirks while looking at Catalina*  Well...Well..Well....If it isn't our lovely daughter who grew so much...We were going to captured you...~

Catalina: I thought you NEVER wanted me.....

The Ice King: That's true....I never quite thanked you for keeping the fourth ring inside of you.This wouldn't happen if my wife didn't take out The Fourth ring inside of her...

Monkey King and Amber (Possessed): *Walks behind of The Ice King and The Lightning Queen* .....

Catalina: *Saws her own boyfriend and her friend*  !?

Catalina: WHAT....did you do to THEM?!

The Ice King:  Possessed them.... *Smirks* 

Catalina: Grrr....I can't believe you both..You guys abandoned me as a baby...

Catalina: *Points the The Lightning Queen* She sealed The Fourth Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi inside of me....

Catalina: .....

Catalina: Did I...mumble father and mother...?

Catalina: *Starts to flicker in her monkey form* Or Should I even call you BOTH that.....?

Catalina: *Summons The Samadhi CryoElectric*  .....

The Ice King: So...This is the power of The Samadhi CryoElectric....

Catalina (Engulfed in Ice and Lightning): You better Stay back.....Or you two going to find out what it feels like to get frozen by the heart... 

The Ice King: You think whatever happens to Wukong is of concern to me? He is a vessel.Nothing more.You would really destroy your own friend to save yourself?

Belladonna: *Gets mad and runs to the Lightning Queen*

Xingxi: *Saws Belladonna running to The Lightning Queen* !!!

Belladonna: *Punches The Lightning Queen*  ARGHHH!!!!

The Lightning Queen: *Gets punched by Belladonna* OW!!!

The Lightning Queen: *Turns to Belladonna* You...DARE betray us!?

Belladonna: Wukong knew the risks.It's what he would do if he had to.That's the hard part of being a hero!!

Minami: *Smiles at Belladonna* (Mind: I knew that Bella is still good...)

Catalina (Engulfed in Ice and Lightning):  Guys! Get out of here!

Minami: Are you crazy!? They are too powerful!!

Catalina (Engulfed in Ice and Lightning): JUST TRUST ME!! NOW GO!!!

Catalina (Engulfed in Ice and Lightning): *Saws Belladonna* Bella..You also needed to get out of here...

Belladonna: W...why...? After what I did...?

Catalina (Engulfed in Ice and Lightning): I learned something...Sometimes that you have forgive to your enemies...*Smiles and turns to Xingxi* 

Xingxi: *Shocked* !!!

Odette: Guys! Let's get out of here!!!

Belladonna: She's right...Xingxi! Make a shadow portal now!

Xingxi: Got it...*Slowly uses her powers to make a Shadow Portal* 

*As Xingxi Finshes making a portal.Minami and the others went inside of the portal... Including Nezha and Belladonna.Xingxi was about to jump into the shadow portal...She turned around and saws Catalina.She was going to say something that will NEVER forget....*

Xingxi:  I'm so...sorry...*Jumps into the shadow portal* 

*After Xingxi jumped inside of the portal that she made.The Portal disappears while Catalina is smiling and turns to her real parents and starts attacking them using The Samadhi CryoElectric.*