🩵🧊Chapter 69 | Escaping From Thwaites Glacier🧊🩵

*As Luke and the others exit the hole of The Deadly Iceberg,AKA: The Thwaites Glacier.They saw The Dronecopter landing on the glacier.Mario and The Monkie Kids runs out of the dronecopter to Luke and the others while Macy and the others were in the Dronecopter.*

Mario: *With a worried look on his face* Where's Blossom??

Luke (Mutant Form): She was inside of the glacier where The Third Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi is...But Xingxi is here.

Tang: What?!

Mk: The Cosmic Devil is here!? Why is she here!?

Luke (Mutant Form): She wanted to use The Samadhi CryoElectric on Catalina ALL because she was dating Sun Wukong.

Mei and Mk: MEGA WHAT?!?

Mei: SHE IS GOING TO USE THE SAMADHI CRYOELECTRIC ON CATALINA!?

Mk: So that's why Xingxi is after us!

Monkey King: Ever since Catalina started dating me...Xingxi was jealous of her own friend...and everyone adored Catalina than Xingxi...She was blinded in anger that she she thinks that everyone loved Catalina more than her...

Monkey King: It ALL makes sense now...

*Suddenly,Blossom landed on the ground as she was in her human form.*

Mario: *Saws Blossom in front of him* Flower?

Blossom (Engulfed In Flames): *Saws Mario* Hey Shortie...

*The Flames slowly started to fade, revealing that Blossom is wearing her Samadhi Suit with a smile on her face.*

Blossom: You miss me? ^^❤️

Mei: *Saws her Samadhi Fire Suit* BLOSSOM!! YOUR FREAKING SUIT IS AMAZING!!

Macy and Mario: *Runs to Blossom and tackles her into a hug *

Blossom: *Gets tackled*

Macy: *Hugs Blossom tightly* I AM SO DARN HAPPY FOR YOU!!

Macy: YOU FINALLY CONTROLLED THE FIRE!!!! :D

Blossom: *Smiles and looks at Mario*

Mario: *Kisses her forehead*  ❤️

Mk: *Saws the navy indigo glow under the ice*  !!!

Mk: We got to go...Wait...Did you guys get The Third Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi?

Jayden (Mutant Form): *Shows the Third Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi to Mk and the others*

Mk: ALRIGHT!

Mei: We got all of the Samadhi Crystal Snowflakes!

Blossom and Monkey King: *Looks at each other and smiles* ...

Blossom: Next Stop: The Arctic Mountain!!

*As Blossom and the others went inside to the Dronecopter,The Dronecopter started to fly and flies to the Arctic Mountain,where The Ritual Of The Samadhi CryoElectric is.But Little did Blossom and the others know...That Xingxi was under of the Dronecopter,so she can see Belladonna is she made her choice to join her.*