🩵Chapter 70 | Belladonna's Jealousy🩵

*Later.While The Dronecopter flies to The Arctic Mountain.Belladonna keeps looking at Casey Jr and Sayuri together.The More she sees Casey Jr and Sayuri being happy together,the more she gets jealous EVEN more.*

Sayuri: *Crawls to him and nuzzles his neck*

Casey Jr: *Face was red* 0\\\\\0!!!

Rise!Leo and Mei: SHIP!!!!!~

Belladonna: *Really mad while looking at Casey Jr and Sayuri* ....

Odette: *Walks to Belladonna* Hey Bella? What's wrong?

Belladonna: *Gets mad* How could Casey Jr is dating Sayuri instead of ME!?

Odette: Oh.I don't know,Bella...

Odette: *Turns to Belladonna and gets mad* Maybe because YOU Beat the CRAP out of Sayuri ONE month ago!!!

Belladonna: WELL I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!

Atsuko: I mean...Odette's got a point...You did beat Sayuri up...

Belladonna: *Turns around to Atsuko* ATSUKO!? CAN YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH?!

Atsuko: *Gets mad* 😡💢

Kokoro: *Shaking a bit from Belladonna's yell* ...

Aurora: *Shocked* !!!

Belladonna: UGH!!! *Walks away from Atsuko* 

Atsuko: ...

Rise!Leo: Dang! Is Bella jealous?

Casey Jr:*Holding Sayuri* I guess...But i'm still mad at Belladonna for what she did to Lily...I know I should let go of the past but still...

Rise!Leo: Lily?

Casey Jr: Yeah...Which is her nickname for her....*Holding her closer to his chest* 

Casey Jr: I just... don't want to lose her though...

Sayuri: *Nuzzling Casey's chest* ^^❤️