🩵Chapter 21 | The Lantern City🩵

*When Blossom and the others made it to The City.The Monorail Car arrived The Lantern City.When the Car stopped,Blossom and the others got out of the monorail Car and saws the beautiful Lantern City*

The gang: *Looks around and has stars in their eyes*  Whoa....

Blossom: Is this the Lantern City??

Mario: The same city that Mk and the others went to find the Third Ring Of Samadhi?

Sandy: Yep!! That's the right city!! ^^

Everest: This place is amazing!

Monkey King: *Looks around and smiles* Yeah...I kinda miss this place..But...*Looks at Catalina*

Monkey King: *Couldn't stop thinking about last night while blushing*

Eleanor: *Saws the Library and gasps* GUYS LOOK!!!

The gang except for Eleanor: *Turns around and saws the Library behind them*

Tang: THE LIBRARY!!! WE COULD FIND SOME INFORMATION OF THE SAMADHI CRYOELECTRIC!!!! LET'S GO!!

Tang: *Runs inside to the library*  

The Others: 0_0.

Luke: Ok...Then....*Looks around and realized that Angelina and Amber are gone* !!!

Luke: Uh...Guys? Where's Angelina and Amber?

Jayden: Probably The Angel Twins were taking a walk in the Lantern City.

Luke: Oh ok.

2012!Leo: Ugh... Macaque BETTER not follow her...

Luke: Ugh...Leo? Can you just STOP?

2012!Leo: Stop what,Luke?

Luke YOU!!! BEING TOO OVERPROTECTIVE TO ANGELINA!!

2012!Leo: 0_0".

Rise!Leo: I mean.Luke's got a good point.

Casey Jr: Yeah.You are being too overprotective on-

2012!Leo: *Glares at Rise!Leo and Casey Jr* .....

Rise!Leo and Casey Jr: 0_0".

Casey Jr: *Saws Sayuri and blushes a bit* ....

Casey Jr: (Mind: I think I need to tell my feelings to Sayuri...)

Casey Jr: *Turns to Rise!Leo* Hey Sensei? How do you tell a girl that you "Like Like" her?

Kokoro,Hotaru,and Rise!Leo: *Gasps and fangirls* 

Rise!Leo: YOU ARE GOING TO TELL SAYURI HOW YOU FEEL?! :D

Casey Jr: *Blushing* Y-yeah.

Rise!Leo and Hotaru: *Cheering for Casey Jr* 

Kokoro: I KNEW IT!!

Belladonna: *Shocked when Casey Jr has feelings for Sayuri* 

Atsuko: *Smiles and turns to Rise!Raph* Hey big bro.I'm going to head to library and help the others to find some information about Catalina's real parents.And The Samadhi CryoElectric.

Rise!Raph: *Smiles* Ok Suko.I'm coming too.

Rise!Donnie: Same.

Atsuko: Ok.

*While Blossom and her friends and The Monkie Kids we're in the library.The Rise!Leo,Rise!Mikey,Hotaru,and Kokoro were helping Casey Jr to confess his feelings for Sayuri.Rise!Raph was with Blossom and the others.But however...Belladonna felt shocked that Casey Jr has a crush on Sayuri,making her feel heartbroken*

Belladonna: (Mind:T-there's no way that he's has a crush on Sayuri....r-right...?)