🏔️Chapter 81 | Eleanor Wakes Up🏔️

*1 hour later.Mk and the others went to get The Monkey King,Akemi Yamada,and Amber Cheng while Everest and the others went somewhere so they could train Catalina.Right now,Blossom,Macy,Mario and the others are still in The Arctic Mountain but they were in The Dronecopter.*

*However...Red Son was busy inside of the Dronecopter for a couple of days cause he was working in something.Macy told to Red Son about what happened.*

Red Son: So...While I was working on something for the past few days.... CATALINA IS CONNECTED TO THE SAMADHI CRYOELECTRIC!?

Macy: Yep.

Eleanor: *Slowly starts to wake up* Mph...

Rex: *Saws Eleanor waking up* !!

Rex: Hey Cupcake...? You ok..?

Eleanor: *Slowly gets up* Yeah...I'm fine....What the heck happened....?

Eleanor: The last time I remember was... trying to beat The Cosmic Devil up..

Star: You got hit by Belladonna's Lightning powers..

Eleanor: Oh..I see.

Macy: How the heck did Belladonna get Lightning powers? Could The Lightning Queen gave her powers to Belladonna?

Blossom: It could be possible,Macy.Macaque told me That The Lady Bone Demon gave her powers to him when he was trying to track The Monkey King and Mk back then.

Macy: That's true.

Mario: *Puts a bandage on his face* Hey guys...? I'm a bit worried about something...

Mario: What if...The Samadhi CryoElectric doesn't work on The Ice King and The Lightning Queen...?

Blossom: *Walks to Mario* It will...Ok Shortie?

Blossom: *Kisses Mario in the forehead* 

Mario: *Blushes a bit* 0\\\\\0. O-ok.

Macy: SHIP!!!! :D

Mario: *Blushing at Blossom* 

Blossom: *Smiles* (Mind: I really hope that we can save the world and the multiverse...I'm a bit worried about Catalina...I really hope that she can control The Samadhi CryoElectric...)