🩵Chapter 33 | Macaque Has a TALK with 2012!Leonardo🩵

*Meanwhile with Blossom and the others.As the Dronecopter is heading north to the Arctic,They were talking about the first Crystal Snowflake.2012!Raph couldn't stop thinking about Macaque being a flirty person to Angelina*

2012!Raph: You know what? I really don't understand why Macaque is such a smooth talker.Does he really like to flirt with our cousin?

2012!Leo: Well yeah...But I am NOT letting Angelina date him.

2012!Raph: All because he's a smooth talker?!

2012!Leo: Yes.

Macaque: *Sneaks behind 2012!Leo* Yeah duh~

2012!Leo: *Turns around and saws Macaque* AH!!!!

Macaque: *Chuckles and smirks* I needed to talk to you,Leo...It's something about me and Angelina....

2012!Raph: Oh! Well i'm just gonna leave. *Runs and heads to the others* 

Macaque: *Saws 2012!Raph heading to the others and looks back at Leo* Now...Since he's gone..

*Macaque uses his Shadows on 2012!Leo and entangles him to one of the car seats*

2012!Leo: *Gets entangles by his shadows* AH!! HEY!!!

2012!Leo: WHAT IS THIS?!

Macaque: *Has a smirk on his face* Just a reminder,Leonardo...

Macaque: ...If YOU Ever in your life try to ruin our relationship...or ruin Angelina's life...I will not hesitate to do something on you...*His eye glow purple*

2012!Leo: *Sweating*  (Mind: O-oh god

2012!Leo: *Sweating*  (Mind: O-oh god...)