❄️Chapter 85 | The Warrior And His Angel❄️

*Meanwhile with Angelina Cheng...She was crying while she was starting to freeze a bit but she didn't care.She thought that Macaque was mad at her...but he was not...He was angry at Angelina's cousin,Leonardo cause he was sick and tired of him being so overprotective on Angelina.*

Angelina: *Crying she was shivering*

Macaque: *Saws Angelina while standing behind her* ....

Macaque: *Walks behind Angelina and hugs her behind* .....

Angelina: *Gasps while she felt Macaque's hug* !!!

Macaque: I'm so sorry Angelina....I didn't mean to scared you...And I wasn't mad at you,Angel...I was mad at your older cousin,Leonardo..I had to cool off...I'm really sorry that I scared you,Angelina....

Angelina: *Slowly turns around and hugs Macaque tightly while she was shivering* I-it's alright...

Macaque: *Smiles and hugs Angelina back*

Angelina: *Still shivering while hugging him back* ....

Macaque: *Realized that Angelina is freezing* Oh god...Angel...You are freezing...

Sayuri and the others: *Runs and saws Angelina and Macaque* !!!

Sayuri and the others: *Runs to Angelina and Macaque with worried looks on their faces* !!

Hotaru: OH MY GOD!! IS ANGELINA OK!?

Macaque: I-I don't know! I just found her!! She's cold as ice!

Kokoro: We have to go back to Blossom and the others....NOW!

Casey Jr: Koko's right! We can't get there in foot cause we won't make it in time.

Sayuri: You are right...But I can teleport us to the bottom of The Arctic Mountain!

Sayuri: *Uses her magic powers on herself and the others* 

*As Sayuri uses her powers on herself and the others.They disappeared and heads to The bottom Of The Arctic Mountain*