🩵Chapter 15 | Heroes On The Run!🩵

*Later,Catalina was looking at the night time sky.However...Sun Wukong wanted to tease her* 

Monkey King: Hey Catty??~

Catalina: Ugh..Wukong don't you even start-

Monkey King: Come on Catty!~ I know you want me~

Catalina: Kitty no.

Monkey King: Kitty yes~

Catalina: No.

Monkey King: Yes~

Catalina: *Hisses* 

Monkey King: Oh? Are you hissing at me? That's Cute.

Catalina: *Blushing* Wukong!! For the love of God...STOP.CALLING.ME.CUTE!!

Monkey King: *Holding her waist* And what if I say no to you?~

Catalina: *Face was red and covers her blush and squeals a bit* >\\\\\<

Monkey King: *Chuckles* It's adorable how nervous you are~ I wish that you have a monkey form so I could kiss you~

Catalina: >\\\\\<

Monkey King: *Laughs* Love you,Catalina~

Catalina: L-love you too,Kitty.

Catalina: .....

Catalina: Hey Kitty? Did you think that we can stop my real parents from ending the world or something using The Samadhi CryoElectric?

Monkey King: Yes! Of course we can,Cat! Now I needed a smile for you.

Catalina: *Does a small smile while blushing*

Monkey King: Yes! That's more like it!

*Suddenly,A Cosmic Ball nearly hit Catalina and Sun Wukong.When they look up,A ninja turtle with a hoverboard emerges from behind it.Blossom and the others went outside to see what is going on*

Nezha: What's going on!?

Macy: The Ice King!? How did he catch up to us already?!

Catalina: *Hears Her ex-friend's laugh* Oh no...My ex friend is here...

Catalina: *Grabs her sword* ....

Monkey King: Xingxi...