🏔️Chapter 78 | Catalina Unleashes Her Rage🏔️

Nezha: I saw Catalina's real mother sealing The Fourth Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi herself and later...I also saw The Lightning Queen sealed The Fourth Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi inside of Catalina's chest while she was inside of the iceberg that The Ice God freeze her in..

Macy: Wait a second...Are you trying to tell me and the others....THAT CATALINA IS RELATED TO THE ICE KING AND THE LIGHTNING QUEEN!?

Nezha: Yes...

Blossom: That would make Catalina...Being the Fourth vessel!! And I can't believe she's a freaking goddess!

Macy: Same.

Catalina (Engulfed in Ice and Lightning): What....? My parents.....DID THIS TO ME!?!

Catalina (Engulfed in Ice and Lightning): And THEY hid it from all of ME! Why?! What were THEY were afraid of?! That THEY were going to have to tear me apart to get THEIR precious Samadhi POWER?!  *Eyes glow white*

*Suddenly,The Samadhi CryoElectric started to glow even brighter as the wind was very strong.Mario nearly flew...Luckily,Blossom and Macy grabs Mario by his arms.*

Luke: THIS IS CRAZY!!!

Jayden: YEAH!!!

Nezha: *Saws Macaque strangling 2012!Leo* !?

Nezha: MACAQUE! DON'T HURT HIM!!

Angelina: M-macaque! Please! don't hurt Leo!!

Macaque: *Turns to Angelina and gets mad* AFTER WHAT HE DID TO YOU!?

Angelina: *Gets scared* Yes...But he's still my cousin!! PLEASE!!! DON'T HURT HIM!!

Nezha: She's right...Let go of her older cousin...

Macaque: *Saws Angelina and Nezha and turns to 2012!Leo and drops him* ....

Catalina (Engulfed in Ice and Lightning): *Slowly looks at Xingxi and gets mad* You.....YOU MONSTER!!

Catalina (Engulfed in Ice and Lightning): I TRUSTED YOU XINGXI!!! I WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEEDED ME THE MOST!!

Catalina (Engulfed in Ice and Lightning): And not only that...You were so jealous of me that everyone adored me and YOU were also jealous that I was dating Sun Wukong!!!

Catalina (Engulfed in Ice and Lightning): We were supposed to be Best friends FOREVER....BUT YOU RUINED IT!! AFTER YOU STAB MY EYE!! I NEARLY WENT BLIND BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!

Catalina (Engulfed in Ice and Lightning): *Angry tears fell*  DON'T YOU REALIZED THAT YOU BETRAYED THE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU THE MOST!?!

*For the time first in Xingxi's life in her life...She realized about her actions.Tears started to fell down on her face.Macy saws Xingxi's tears and feels...REALLY bad for her...Then,Catalina continues to unleash her rage as Sun Wukong and the others watches in horror.*

Nezha: Catalina's completely out of control! If there's a time to go,it's now!!

Nezha: There's no saving her!!

Monkey King: YES THERE IS!!! *Runs towards Catalina*

Blossom: WUKONG!!

Macy: DOES HE HAVE A FREAKING DEATH WISH!?!