🩵Chapter 28 | Meeting Aurora!🩵

*Meanwhile with Rise!Leo,Rise!Mikey,Belladonna,Casey Jr,Sayuri,Kokoro,and Hotaru.They were finding a good place to find so Casey Jr can tell his feelings to Sayuri.But Kokoro was running very fast while the others were trying to catch up Kokoro*

Rise!Leo: Koko!! Slow down!!

Rise!Leo: I know that you are excited.But still!!!

Kokoro: Don't worry Leo!!! I'll be-*Bumps into someone*

???: *Turns to Kokoro and Hotaru* !!!

???: Koko?? Taru???

Kokoro: Huh...?

Hotaru: *Slowly walks to ???* A...Aurora?

Aurora: Kokoro...? Hotaru....?  Is that you...?

Kokoro and Hotaru: RORA!!! *Tackles Aurora into a hug*

Aurora: *Hugs back while smiling*

Rise!Leo and Rise!Mikey: *Saws Aurora* !!!

Casey Jr: *Saws Aurora* !!!

Casey Jr: IT'S YOU!!! YOU'RE THE OTHER COSMIC PUFF SIBLING!!! 

Aurora: *Turns to Casey Jr* Cosmic Puff Sibling?? Heh,I actually like that nickname.

Aurora: Anyways...My name Aurora! I'm Kokoro and Hotaru's other sis! Which makes me,Koko,and Taru triplets! ^^

Rise!Leo: TRIPLETS?! :D

Aurora: Yep! ^^

Aurora: Now anyway....What are you guys doing here in the Lantern City?

Rise!Mikey: Well....*Whispers to her ear and explains the whole plan* 

Aurora: Ooh!~  that's going to be so darn cute!!

Rise!Mikey: Of course it is!! ^^ I'm Mikey and this is my brother,Leo and my friends,Casey Jones and Sayuri!!

Aurora: Nice to meet you guys!! Now anyways...I found a perfect place somewhere in the rooftops.If you want,Casey and Sayuri can follow me!! ^^

Casey Jr: Sure! Come on,Yuri!!

Sayuri: Ok!! ^^ 

*While Casey Jr and Sayuri follows Aurora.Rise!Leo and the others decided to follow him.However....Belladonna was a bit worried that Casey Jr may have feelings for Sayuri*