🩵Chapter 35 | Made It At The Arctic🩵

*The Next Day.Blossom and the others FINALLY made to the Arctic.Blossom and the others wearing their winter outfits due to Arctic being really cold.As the gang exit the Dronecopter,they saw EVERYTHING covered in snow.They also saw some mountains*

Jayden: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! IT'S EVEN MORE COLD THAN THE SNOW KINGDOM!!!

Jayden: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Luke: *Smacks Jayden in the head* Will you calm down,you idiot!?

Jayden: *Puts his hand on his head* Oww...Ok ok!!

Maila: 0_0".

Maila: I wish Rex Dangervest was here.So he will SHUT the two of you up.

Luke and Jayden: *Turns to Maila* 0_0".

Blossom: *Facepalms* (Mind: I wish these two get along.Just like my cousins.)

Kaliyah: *Looks around* So...what now,Bloss?? Should we head to the first Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi??

Blossom: Before we head to The Crystal Snowflake of Samadhi.Some of us are going to stay in the Dronecopter while some of us will head to the first Crystal Snowflake.Now...I have a plan, Kaliyah.

Kaliyah: Oh ok.

Jayden: Oh that's great! I can stay here and be warm.YOU KNOW DANG WELL I HATE THE COLD!!

Blossom: *Facepalms and looks around* Ok.Let's head inside to the Dronecopter.

Blossom: Wait...where's Angelina and Macaque?

Macy: Probably... doing something together?

Rise!Leo: BET they are kissing~

Everest: *Laughing*

Casey Jr and Blossom: *Facepalms*