❄️Chapter 95 | The Final Battle Part 1❄️

The Ice King: *Laughs and gasps as he sees that Catalina is STILL alive* ?!

Catalina (Monkey form): *Slowly looks at The Ice King and The Lightning Queen with her eyes* ...

Catalina (Monkey form): *The White eye that Xingxi gave her turns into a baby blue eye* ...

The Ice King: That's....THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!

*Suddenly,Macy and the others was behind Catalina.But little did they know...Susan and Henry,AKA: Macy and Star's parents were behind Catalina Yamada.*

The Ice King and Lightning Queen: *Saws Macy's parents and gets scared a bit* !?

Susan:  Athena...No...Mia,your best friend is really disappointed in you,Lightning Queen...

Tang: *Laughs while looking at Macy and Star's parents* I CAN'T FREAKING BELIEVE IT!!! IT'S REALLY THEM! OH MY GOD!!!

Macy: *Facepalms* (Mind: I knew that this will happen...)

The Ice King: *Gets mad and saws Sun Wukong and looks at Catalina* ....

The Ice King: Wukong....Get our daughter....NOW!!!

Monkey King (Possessed): *Saws Catalina and grabs her and pins her to the ground*

Catalina (Monkey form): *Gets pinned by him and looks at him* Kitty...It's me....

Monkey King (Possessed): *Was about to deliver the final blow* ....

Catalina (Monkey form): *Breaks free and kisses him and wraps her arms around him as she tears up a bit* ...

*The Possessed Sun Wukong somehow stops.But however..He slowly kisses back as he eyes started to glow from blue to a gold.Then Wukong tosses off The Ice King's spiritual hold.The Spiritual avatars disappear.*

The Lightning Queen and The Ice King: NO!!!!

Monkey King: *Falls on Catalina's chest* Ugh.....That was horrible... Being possessed like two times already..

Catalina (Monkey form): *Hugs him tightly* KITTY!!

Monkey King: *Saws Catalina hugging her while looking at her monkey form and blushes a lot* 

Monkey King: *Hugs Catalina back while blushing*

Monkey King: (Mind: OH MY GOD!!! SHE HAS A MONKEY FORM!!!)

The Ice King: N-no!! This can't be happening!!!