🏔️Chapter 76 | Xingxi and Belladonna Crashes In🏔️

Mario: Gah! What do we do?!

Mk: I don't know.What I do know is that glowy mystic civil thingies are always,never good!

Nezha: We needed to start the ritual right NOW!

Macaque: He's right.We needed to get The Samadhi CryoElectric...NOW!

Amber: *Saws some spikes far away* !!!

Amber: *Turns to the gang* Uh guys...We got a problem...

*Everyone turns around to Amber as even more spikes emerge*

Angelina: Oh my god...

*A Spike almost strikes Akemi and Tiffany but Sandy blocks it,trapping the three.Then...A Lightning blast nearly hit Sayuri,but thanks to Eleanor...she grabbed her just in time*

Xingxi and Belladonna: *Lands on the ground as Belladonna has her Bone Ninpō and looks at the gang* ...

The Rise Gang: *Watches in horror that Belladonna joined Xingxi while they looked at Belladonna* !?

Atsuko: Sis...?

2012!Leo: *Slowly glares at Macaque* Grrr...

Macaque: Are you serious right now!?

Blossom: LEO!! FOR THE LOVE OF ASGORE!! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!! 

2012!Donnie: Yeah!!

Xingxi: Don't get in my way,Guys....We are just here for the Samadhi CryoElectric...Then We are done with you all.

Eleanor: *Runs and was about to attack Xingxi and Belladonna*  WE ARE GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GIRLS AREN'T GETTING THIS POWER YOU-

*Belladonna zaps her powers at Eleanor,hitting her.Making Eleanor getting hit by her powers as Rex Dangervest catches her.However...Macaque was SO done with 2012!Leonardo being overprotective.*

Macaque: *Turns to 2012!Leo and gets mad*  How do you still not see that I'M dating your cousin!?

2012!Leo: I DON'T TRUST YOU!!!

Macaque: *Grabs Leo by the throat* I AM SO DONE WITH YOUR BULLCRAP!!

2012!Leo: ACK!!

Angelina: *Watches in horror as Macaque is strangling her older cousin* 

Catalina: MAC- *Feels another pain her in chest and falls to the ground with her knees* 

Xingxi: Not another move! I'll give you two options. 

Xingxi: Option A: We take the Samadhi CryoElectric,you do exactly what I say,and I don't have to do anything you'll regret. 

Xingxi:*Saws Catalina* Or option B....

Xingxi: *Dips into the shadows and grabs Catalina by the throat with her Bone powers* ....

Catalina: AH!!

Xingxi: I cut you all down.....Starting with CATALINA!

Catalina: *Tries to break free but she feels another pain in her chest

Catalina: *Tries to break free but she feels another pain in her chest...but this time it was stronger*

Catalina: *Tears up a bit while grunting*  

Macy: Wait.Don't do this!!!!

Xingxi: *Saws Kaliyah,Odette,and Everest* You THREE!  Finish the ritual!

Kaliyah: If you LAY a finger on her and i'll-

Everest: *Puts her hand on her shoulder*  Girls.....I don't think we got no choice....

Odette and Kaliyah: *Gasps* !?