🩵Chapter 26 | The Truth About Catalina's Parents🩵

Catalina: Wait a second....Let me read this...

Catalina: Wukong...Can you come here?

Monkey King: Sure! *Walks to Catalina*

Monkey King: What is it,Cat?

Catalina: I found something about my Real Parents.

Monkey King: Really? What does it say??

Catalina: *Looks back at the book* It says...

Catalina:"The Ice King and The Lightning Queen were friends with The Lady Bone Demon.After they got married.They had a daughter named Catalina but however...They didn't want kids at all..."

Catalina: "Instead,The Lightning Queen put Baby Catalina in a basket and left her...drifting somewhere for safety.They think that their daughter...was a MISTAKE."

Catalina: My parents...They....they never wanted me...? *Starts to tear up*

Monkey King: *Gasps in Shocked* ...

Catalina: *Drops the book while tears fell*  I'm...i'm a mistake....?

Monkey King: *Hugging Catalina tightly* No...You are NOT a mistake,Catalina...Your real parents didn't deserve you...They only care about Money and Fame...The people who cares about you is me and your friends....

Catalina: *Hugging Monkey King back while she starts to cry a bit* ...

Monkey King: *Rubbing her back* It's ok...Let it all out...

Monkey King: *Still rubbing her back* (Mind: Blossom and the others are gonna be shocked about Catalina's real parents...)